Scanners, <$100

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by just21, Aug 19, 2003.

1. just21

just21

What are your thoughts on Esignal turbo scanner and www.cyclopstools.com scanners. Any good, any other choices?

2. I use cyclops, it did about everything I needed except for one thing, which was give me a way to monitor the ideas that flowed through it throughout the day as well as some other I might have come up with the night before.

After trying to find another program to do the other thing I gave up and asked them if they knew anything that would work. They didn't so they are now building what I requested as an add on to what they currently have. It should be a really powerful tool combining the two things together.

:cool:

The stuff that they are working on I described in a thread last week if your interested.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20973

Hope that info helps.

Neovest is probably the most robust scanner but its pricey, for under 100, Cyclops is best I have found. Not a bandwidth hog either.

3. looked at the cyclops ( LOL ). initial impression--very simplistic and outdated. these guys may offer more of what you seek www.trade-ideas.com a very unique scanner with numerous posibilities including an algorythm from an MIT study on TA--- it rocks !

best,

surfer