Scandals Have Rolled Off Obama's Back Like Water Rolls Off A Duck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 24, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

That was just a reinstatement of the NFA Act of 1934 after an adverse SCOTUS ruling. I have no problem with Reagan's actions on this.

But your other statements I pointed out are absolutely ludicrous.

#51     May 24, 2013
  2. Go find them.I supported my country,DHS and The Union Army in those posts. I didn't not insult you first in those posts

#52     May 24, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Obama phones are cell phones dumb ass!!

<b>There is, in fact, a government program that will provide low-income people with a free or low cost cell phone. It was started in 2008 under George W. Bush. </b>

#53     May 24, 2013
  4. Same program piss poor.As more people switched to cell phones so did the service

#54     May 24, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

It wasn't a switch. And it is Obama phones. And Reagan didn't start the scam that is now OBAMA PHONES. Just look at the dollars wasted under Obama on this and other absolutely stupid shit. Dumb shit.

The fact is it wasn't Reagan that banned automatic weapons and it was Reagan that started Obama Phones. You are just ignorant. :D

#55     May 24, 2013

6. that would ban a civilian from ownership or transfer rights of any fully automatic weapon which was not registered as of May 19, 1986.

So piss poor has no problem with a president signing a bill that bans civilian ownership or transfer rights of any fully automatic weapon which was not registered as of May 19, 1986.I think if Obama signed such a bill he would have a problem with it

#56     May 24, 2013
  7. Those comments were NOT made in support of your country. They were made in the context as a threat against your countrymen. They were the inflammatory comments of a troll and a traitor. I called you down on your shit and you didn't like it. It is just that simple.

#57     May 24, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

It was just a fix to the 1934 act, dumbass. It wasn't anything Reagan just decided to do.

How stupid are you? Geez, you are starting to battle Rectum for most stupid moron on ET.

#58     May 24, 2013
  9. I guess you support this too...Unless its Obama of course

May 3, 1994
    To Members of the U.S. House of Representatives:

We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety. Although assualt weapons account for less than 1% of the guns in circulation, they account for nearly 10% of the guns traced to crime.

Every major law enforcement organization in America and dozens of leading labor, medical, religious, civil rights and civic groups support such a ban. Most importantly, poll after poll shows that the American public overwhelmingly support a ban on assault weapons. A 1993 CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll found that 77% of Americans support a ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of semi-automatic assault guns, such as the AK-47.

The 1989 import ban resulted in an impressive 40% drop in imported assault weapons traced to crime between 1989 and 1991, but the killing continues. Last year, a killer armed with two TEC9s killed eight people at a San Francisco law firm and wounded several others. During the past five years, more than 40 law enforcement officers have been killed or wounded in the line of duty by an assault weapon.

While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons.

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

[​IMG]

#59     May 24, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

IQ-47 is nothing but a troll. Who comes here and does this crap but a small minded troll? I guess Magna is going to let him troll around although he should put some restraints on his page after page of repeated outside thread quotes and spaced to destroy the flow of the thread.

#60     May 24, 2013