Scandals Have Rolled Off Obama's Back Like Water Rolls Off A Duck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 24, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

IQ, this is my thread. Why do you keep trying to destroy threads with your repeated posting of quote after quote? That's just stupid.

IF YOU DO IT AGAIN IN ONE OF MY THREADS I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN!

Do you understand, moron!!??

#21     May 24, 2013
  2. There will be no revolution because right wing cowards like yourself only will only talk about it behind a keyboard :)

#22     May 24, 2013
  3. Without a doubt, Bush was HORSE SHIT as a president.

That, however, doesn't justify anything about Odumbo. As bad/selfish/megalomaniacal as Bush was as POTUS... ODUMBO IS 10X WORSE!!

:mad: :mad:

#23     May 24, 2013

4. I have a whole list of you and your pals ruining my threads with your insults so feel free to do so piss poor :).Maybe the mods will finally crack down on the problem :)

#24     May 24, 2013

5. Ruin your threads? lmao, half of them are bullshit, and are designed to disseminate disinformation for the Obama adm. You beg for it, and are a passive -aggressive troll. If I put you on ignore, there won't be any more leftists left except RCG, by the way where is RCG, he is never around when you are.

#25     May 24, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You got it.

#26     May 24, 2013
  7. Good.When I get my warning I'll be sure to post it every time you , lucrum ,PT ,Bud etc enter threads making insults that has nothing to do with the topic :)

#27     May 24, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh yes, you can throw one in mud, sand, water, etc., shake it out, and it will shoot. The M4 couldn't be so lucky. I love the M4, but imo, the M14 is FAR superior. The gumbent made a mistake getting away from it in the 60's.

#28     May 24, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Assuming you don't get banned little boy.

#29     May 24, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

ALL of iq47's posts are horse shit. And that is interesting about rcg.

#30     May 24, 2013