Scandal Train

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Jun 12, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

Seems like each scandal takes the prior off the radar. What's up with that? Is it by design? I'm interested in hearing conspiracy theories (which actually may no longer be theories).

2. pspr

pspr

3. wjk

wjk

I was actually thinking that Benghazi was that which needed to be taken off the radar (since fast and furious just vanished, and wasn't percieved to be as important since most of the deaths were Mexicans south of the Border), but the scandals used to erase each prior created it's own backlash and thus needed to be taken off the radar in it's own right. Hows that for tin foil hat shit?

4. pspr

pspr

Fast & Furious isn't finished. They are in court fighting over the emails between Holder and the White House that Obama illegally claimed executive privilege. As soon as the court rules what emails Congress gets, it will come back into the news.

They just showed a poll on Fox that showed over 70% wanting special investigators for the IRS, the DOJ and Benghazi.

And the State Department (under Hillary) and the HHS have their own scandals coming out as does the EPA.

It's amazing. I expect that by next year after more facts are known there will be a chorus of calls for Obama's head.

5. wjk

wjk

A large portion of the republican party must be replaced along with all the dems in 2014 to have a chance. We need dems who will actually honor their oaths, and pubs who are willing to say the current dems are not fit to be negotiated with. I'm thinking 99 Ted Cruz's in the senate would be about right. 435 of his kind in the house would be nice, too.