Scalping with Oanda , any problem ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Surprise, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Surprise

Surprise

Simple question : any one had a problem scalping Euro with Oanda ?
    I opened an account b4 6 month with Oanda and untill now i didnt fund it , beside that they widen their spreads at news time , is there anyone experienced problems with Oanda while scalping Euro ( size 1 standard lot ) 50 times daily with tight stop ....

2. No problem scalping but they're having some connection 'issues' again lately.

I'd wait until the new NFA rules on price adjustments come into force, you may find more slippage and slightly delayed execution.

3. well cable, you beat me to it :)

4. lol :D

5. Surprise

Surprise

i just checked oanda and i noticed that they offer even tighter spreads now ( yen 1.1 pip , cable 1.8 pip , Gold 33 cent , Geppy 3.9 pip )

6. As far as any marketmaker is concerned, if you scalp, you deserve your fate.

7. I tried short-term (scalping). I was not very good at it. When I say scalping, I mean being in the trade for less than, approx. 5 minutes, but there was no specified time.
    That being said, there are many people who are quite successful at it. The debate has been beaten to death.
    I am curently flat, just got back from a vacation. I missed everyone, and thought of you constantly.
    :p

8. cstfx

cstfx

Ivan

who you trading with now? You used to be a big proponent of Oanda until a few months ago and left them disgusted. Are you trading solely ECN now?

9. what the heck are those "new rules" ?!

#10     Jul 10, 2009