Scalping Stocks For .10-.25 100-200 Times Daily

Discussion in 'Trading' started by STOCKDANCE, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Stockdance,

I have seen the bull market and I have also been through the crap market of the last 2 years... now if you had made your assertion of making $1million from $20k in 2 months in the bull market, I would not slam you, since many people were (buy a stock with your entire account and don't sell if stop hit, cos 'you know its gonna come back'... then reinvest your entire account in another stock thats going up etc... so the more stupid you were about risk considerations, the more you made)... but in the context of the market that we are currently in your comments are total crap, baloney, drivel and pathetic... give it a rest... the thing that strikes me is that in an earlier post you say you have been trading since 1999; if you couldn't make your million in the bull market, God help you in attempting it now... these days I am content to make enough merely to sustain my lifestyle, not necessarily to enhance it... trading ain't easy, Stockdance...

Candle

#31     Apr 17, 2002
  2. Stockdance;

Just think. If you turn $20,000 into $1,000,000 thats a 5000 % gain in just two months. And in a crap market no less. I'm sure you'll want to pyramid your earnings since God is with you. So if you take that million and make another 5000% in the next two months your up to 50 million in just four months. Keep going and in just one year you will have 2.5 billion dollars! And that's not even using margin. Wow! I'm excited for you. Keep me posted. :eek: :confused:

#32     Apr 17, 2002
  3. Blue Star

When my results start moving on up I'll remember the go for it folks. Thanks:)

#33     Apr 17, 2002
  4. TigerO

TigerO

Funny how you always read about announcements before the fact, never after.

Still, may the Force be with you.

#34     Apr 17, 2002
  5. Stockdance;

Seems to me your goal is similar to me wanting to become the next Tiger Woods. I'm all for goals and climbing above negativity, but why does it have to be a million in two months? How about $10,000 in a year? I hope your trading with money you can afford to lose. Otherwise; DON'T DO IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Those twins need food and shelter.

#35     Apr 17, 2002
  6. bone

bone

Hey Stockdance-

It's been two trading days since your momentous announcement... are you up $50,000 on the young week after expenses yet? No? Time to force the issue. You have to be in the market in the biggest way every tick. Still not getting it done? What about more leverage... give futures a shot!

#36     Apr 17, 2002
  7. Hello folks,

There has been a change in plans due to trip overseas.

I will start the program on May 15, 2002 on a new thread.

I will only post results for all to see either to fame or to shame (but not for lack of trying).

There will be no replies on the new thread but just a true "journal" of results.

So, see you in Marvelous May!!

:D :D :D :D :D

#37     Apr 18, 2002
  8. Motas

Motas

Stockdance:

I have lost 70K in the last 6mo's, I am clueless.

I have a deal for you. Let me play with your system till June 2002, I will use my 30K, the first 200K I will keep after that I will give you back all the other profit (till june 2002). What it means that you will have my 800K+.

What this means you will have 1.8M by the end of June 2002. I hope this is an attractive deal for you.

Thanks

Motas

#38     Apr 18, 2002
    #39     Apr 18, 2002
  10. Stockdance;

Abort at once all plans for your million. I just found out today that the stock market is a hoax. The whole thing is a set up designed to keep trading firms that charge commissions in business. These so called trading firms are actually part of the the mafia. Documentation should be out by early summer which comfirms that not one single individual stock account on record has actually showed a profit since 1997, which coincidentally, is when the mafia took over operations of all trading firms. Sorry to burst your bubble. I hear there is pretty decent money to make in raising snakes. Good luck.

#40     Apr 19, 2002