Scalping Stocks For .10-.25 100-200 Times Daily

Discussion in 'Trading' started by STOCKDANCE, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Thanks Corn and Limit

I've already added the stocks listed. I agree it's a lot harder than 2 to 3 yrs ago. I'm also in the process of experimenting with some theories I have.

I will soon start a trading journal giving my daily results. It will not be as detailed as the "Hitman's", but will show the "bottom line".

I have a goal of minimum 1,000,000 by June 1, 2002. My starting capital for this play will be around 20,000 on April 22, 2002. I will find a way to have my stats verified without giving to much personal data.

Impossible? No!! With God "all things are possible to those that believe". We asked God for twins and We received twins in 2001! Now we're believing for this goal to come to pass.

Now before anybody goes off, I will state for the record that I am a JESUS fan(atic)! But that's just because I like to hang out with a winner.

So now it's time for the money changers to pay up!!

:eek:

#11     Apr 16, 2002
  2. That's about 35,000 a day for those counting.

Compounding is a wonderful word. It just kind of sings to you.

:p :p :p :p :p :p

#12     Apr 16, 2002
  3. And with that statement, out goes any chance at credibility you might have had.

BTW, what I'd consider a real miracle is not you making your 1mil, but God finding some way for you to daytrade at a retail broker with less than 25k.

(It's a pity when members take their time out to answer someone's questions only to find out that we've got some joker trying to be the next Larry Williams.)

Daniel

#13     Apr 16, 2002
  4. LouG

LouG

The best stocks to scalp akk day long and short are QLGC BRCD QCOM BCOM.....GOOD LUCK

#14     Apr 16, 2002
  5. I think you meant BRCM, and not BCOM?...Also,you can add NVDA to that list.

#15     Apr 16, 2002
  6. pitufo

pitufo

DUDE! a 1,000,000 WHAT? You can't possibly talking about US$ are you?

#16     Apr 16, 2002
  7. I'm sure your comment about making a $million in 2 months was said in jest, but if by chance you even make one fourth of that, I'll wait for your new book with great anticipation.

#17     Apr 16, 2002
  8. You may have been daytrading full-time since '99 but it must have been baseball cards because it sure wasn't stocks. Either that or you are stuck in a time warp brother and you think it is still 1999.

20k into 1 Million by June...... buddy, if you can do that, you are not a Jesus fan(attic), you ARE Jesus.

My first advice to you would be lay off the pipe dude..... crack kills!

#18     Apr 16, 2002
  9. before going into battle, first dig two graves...

before going into trading, first fill out the Chapter 11 forms....

then when you fill out column B forms (bank deposit slips) you will have the proper humility and disposition in knowing that you just risked all on the line, and this wasn't even a spiritual endeavor...

#19     Apr 16, 2002
  10. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

we have one such thread each week. it's getting BORING.
    was first the 'beat larry williams crap', even before there was some silly traderX stuff, and I don't remember which other.. kids, give it a rest now.

#20     Apr 16, 2002