Scalping scalping scalping...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kitty1996, Feb 23, 2008.

1. I dont really want to get into the details of this kind of stuff but you should always make sure there is a real buyer in the stock that you can identify. YOU dont want to the buyer yourself, because who are you going to sell to?

#51     Feb 23, 2008
  2. Thank you for a good talk, Cocaine. I know you and NYSEscalper are both experienced traders. And I am sincerely happy for you all that you can make excellent income daytrading. I wish everyone great success in 2008 & for many years to come.

#52     Feb 23, 2008
  3. ME! :D:D:D

#53     Feb 23, 2008
  4. Amitman, I respectfully agree with you. And I believe there are good traders who can make a good living without using manipulative-technique. There are many honest traders out there, you seemed to be one of them. I highly respect you for that.

#54     Feb 23, 2008
  5. Kitty, didn't you start the same bollocks discussion in "that other website"?

#55     Feb 23, 2008
  6. You mean to say the lowest ranked professional on Wall St are traders and traders who do scalping or are you talking about traders in this forum only as lowest ranked professionals?

Can you please tell me why you think like that...?

#56     Feb 23, 2008
  7. Good post lobster, takes guts to share like that. As far as women goes, we hear you, especially us older married guys. But I figure what I am gonna do with money: I don't want them to bury me with it all, gimme some glazed donut!!:D

#57     Feb 23, 2008

8. Nice post, When a person has their back to the wall how they respond will show you their character. Seems like you got it now from reading your post. My only question is how did you cover the cost of living and did you get burried in debt?

Good Luck man

#58     Feb 24, 2008
  9. This is a funny ass thread.

Really out of place , since most discussions here have zero redeeming value.

Keep it up.

#59     Feb 24, 2008

10. I know what you are talking about

"So many experts, so little talent"

#60     Feb 24, 2008