Scalping & Scalpers

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Slim Harpo, May 25, 2005.

1. notchum

notchum

well this has taken a turn certainly. Great image and can happen with a bit of the green.

I take it these forums are not clean, much like your secretary. :p

#11     May 26, 2005
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I believe the correct term is "tick fucking". An example of correct usage might be "he was a 50-dollar tick fucking piker!". Please correct me if I am wrong :D

Scott

#12     May 26, 2005
  3. notchum

notchum

Would anyone like to explain the SHO ruling and how it affects tick fuckers?

#13     May 26, 2005
  4. Resistance. First of all, there are those of us who suffer from free-floating anxiety. EVERYTHING makes us edgy. Tick fucking is the solution to high anxiety in trading. But think. You call me a piker? This is totally true. But if I wanted to, I could trade 100 cars. Would you rather put your money on a sure thing, or risk it? My tick fucks are the nearest thing to sure things this side of seducing fat girls. Mike.

#14     May 26, 2005
  5. Notchum. It tastes better when it isn't clean. That's where I get my daily minerals. Mike.

#15     May 26, 2005
  6. copa8

copa8

"buck-toothed Chink"

nor non-racist. :eek:
    thought i was reading it from http://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

#16     May 26, 2005
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Not callin you a piker John, just making a joke. I'm a notorious scalper myself.

Scott

#17     May 26, 2005
  8. Oh. Sorry. I am very sensitive. People whom CLAIM to sell the HOD and buy the LOD make fun of me for my 3-5 tick trades. My problem is that I can easily find the HOD and LOD several times a day, so I stick to tick fucking. Also, I drink when I trade, and this severely shortens my attention span. That's why I think that little Chink would improve my trading. Keep me up, as it were.

#18     May 26, 2005
  9. Copa. You obviously are not from here. Being white trash definitely has its advantages. We are all close relations. I mean, VERY close. Mike.

#19     May 26, 2005
  10. notchum

notchum

John,

So you can get the small gains. What amount of money do you make per day, if I might ask? Is it enough to live well?

#20     May 26, 2005