Scalping Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by eusdaiki, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Forgott to post yesterday.

Ended the day +95 net +230~ gross. With 300~ trades.

Plenty of fun.

I learned that you only need to find a few good money cows, and survive long enough to find them.

#21     Jan 9, 2007
  2. Good day today. Ended 250 gross, +87 net.

Not much nerves, pretty calm trading, lots of fun.

#22     Jan 9, 2007
  3. Today was ok. Ended up 145net 270gross after 200 trades and 60600 shares.

I had a bad time around noon when my power went out, and I was left with 1500 shares of AHS unable to do wack about it... it was quite streesing but it worked out just fine in the end.

I upped the size a bit today, I went as far up as 1000 shares...

#23     Jan 10, 2007
  4. Yesterday... was one of those days where I keep on fighting to get to the mark of 0.

Though day, I started the day losing almost 100 bucks, then went back up to +30 and lost back down to -75 on the last hour. Not the best outcome, but I have to admit I had fun.

Today, well... I pulled +300 net using around 700 shares per trade... and I enjoyed every penny out of it.

This is going to be the last post on my journal for some time, as on monday Im off to Canada. Im going to move away from trading for some time to work as an Operations Coordinator for Swift... is a back office job [so no trading] but it'll give me the chance to learn a lot about how this industry works[under the hood]... I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. :D

#24     Jan 12, 2007
  5. birdman

birdman

Good Luck eusdaiki

We hope you enjoy your time in Canada and expect you will turn up trading again some day as it gets in the blood.

I'm more the reader than the writer but i always enjoyed your post.

Sincere wishes for a good life
    and ALWAYS good trades,

Birdman

#25     Jan 13, 2007
  6. :D Thanks.

I´ll probably keep on posting, on the economics forums and on the order excecution... and perhaps a swift flame war or 2... I´ll just wont be trading. :D

#26     Jan 14, 2007