Scalping in USA

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Dirk, Dec 15, 2007.

1. ssss

ssss

I have nothing personally against you ssss, but you speak BS here.

You state Chinghiz-Khan as a standard to seek for, compared to "middle class" Buffet and Gates, but as a way to achieve "above middle class" standard you advice to...

Go play contests instead of building a serious trading business... That is funny at very least.

"Intelligence is 9/10 of the battle" -Napoleon

#####################################
    I seriously doubt that playing in contests on crappy sites and bucket shops is going to ever put you even in what you call "middle class" league of Buffet and Gates... Or even 1/1000 of their wealth

Dear Sir

Sorry to inform you ,but you have made multiple error's with reading of author text. In some case you accepted that error
    was performed .

1. You are not noticed ,that in Germany tax untill 50% on speculating income .After that accepted error
    2 .you was false ,with statement that author gave a sugggest to pay 49.90$ by marketzar.com .Author gave a statement to play small contest without charge and not send any cent to any broker .

Suspect ,that you belong to new young russian generation .
    Follovers of "nuvorich".

with high chance your opinion have value only internal in Russia
    not more ...

It is enough not disscuss with you any issue .

Best wish ...

#111     Dec 26, 2007
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

I missed the point where all this relates to the topic of this thread. It looks like you are jumping all over the place. Stay with the subject and do not make a fool out of yourslef with quotes of people that most people find rediculous.

I assume that by quoting Diogen you like his teachings. By the way if being poor on purpose and living in a bucket like Diogen looks appealing to you, then to each its own.

Regards,
    redduke

#112     Dec 26, 2007
  3. ssss

ssss

JSSPMK

12-26-07 04:33 PM

Buffet & Gates are upper class

But they example of WASP (White anglo-sachs &)

Corrrect ?

Suspect ,that FED Barnake have more economic power as Buffet and Gates.

More of them ,not all university educated USA native WASP
    knew ,who Buffet is ... (have meeted this person's by Bundeswehr university in Hamburg ,USA officier)

#113     Dec 26, 2007
  4. ssss

ssss

missed the point where all this relates to the topic of this thread. It looks like you are jumping all over the place. Stay with the subject and do not make a fool out of yourslef with quotes of people that most people find rediculous.

Dear Sir

You are received a link to original greek philosophy .

#########################

I assume that by quoting Diogen you like his teachings.

Not wihtout grounds ,but exist alsov another -Critij ,Gorgias,Protagor ,Epikur ,Heraklit

Best wish ...

I missed the point where all this relates to the topic of this thread.

Your error ...

#114     Dec 26, 2007
  5. ssss

ssss

Go play contests instead of building a serious trading business... That is funny at very least.

I seriously doubt that playing in contests on crappy sites and bucket shops is going to ever put you even in what you call "middle class" league of Buffet and Gates... Or even 1/1000 of their wealth.
    ##########################################
    Author have check from Eurex with price money and activity of author in contest was controlled from BAFIN /Germany SEC / Head of derivative deprtment

Prize money and activitiy of the author in USA controlled from Court of IOWA and SEC office San Francisco .

Did your opinion have any value against goverment ?

Spiessbürgerturm can not match authority .If you would activ
    in trading ,you would received multiple opportunities from different goverment authorities for understanding your place
    in social hierarchy .Place with multiple dependency ...

Best wish .... milstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7zW_IiAuQA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QtuDusWUCE&feature=related

#115     Dec 26, 2007
  6. I did not want to say this, but it is very difficult to understand you at all considering the awful language you write your posts on...

Please use some of your awesome contests winnings to visit some courses of English... :D

You again make statements which have nothing to do with reality about people you never knew. I told you already, such statements sound very pathetically and only can cause people laughing at you.

"Dear sir"... I do trade actively for several years, maybe not as actively as starter of this thread, but as actively as I want to and never met a proof of insane conspiracy theory you always try to propagate here...

And unlike you, bound with thoughts of other people like Diogen, I don't care about a place I have in social hierarchy at all...

All I care is to live a life in a way I think is right. For me it means to make my family happy and when possible help those who need our help and by this way make this world a little better.

And what do you offer instead of what you call "slavery"?

All I've heard from you for now is living like a "rain man" and playing trading contests in bucket shops. What's your purpose in a life at all?

#116     Dec 27, 2007
  7. ssss

ssss

1.Dear sir"... I do trade actively for several years, maybe not as actively as starter of this thread, but as actively as I want to and never met a proof of insane conspiracy theory you always try to propagate here...
    ################

Dear sir

Sorry to inform you ,that your statment about your trading
    without sgnature of the SEC irrelevant -no matter .
    ################################

From your different staements author have follvonig impression

1.You are indoctrinated through speicif sect as example "Scientology" . This is forbidden through
    European law
    2. You make speicific propaganda with objective
    retail operator must send money to bank .

This is essentialy false . Must not ,as 99% would loose through years
    ############################
    Please use some of your awesome contests winnings to visit some courses of English...

No demand.

SEC,Court in USA ,FBI understand author ,all another opinions or privat persons are not the matter .

Best wish ....

#117     Dec 27, 2007
  8. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The further the better! Now I have become a scientology adept!!!!! ROFL!!!!!

#118     Dec 27, 2007
  9. Relhby

Relhby

I'd like to add, that on Russian market there's a situation when RTS_index(and corresp.future) depends in fact just on 4-8 "big" stocks, like GAZPROM, LUKOIL, GMK, etc. So many russian scalpers watch how these blue chips change on small timeframes and go after them.
    In my opinion this is a great difference comparing to, for ex., DAX scalpers, who don't have such reference..

#119     Dec 27, 2007
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Dude,

Just do not say anything more. Your words make some of idiots on this board to actually sound wise. This is my last response to you unless you will post in relation to the topic of this thread.

Guys,

Let's stop responding to Ssss, unless he actually will post about scalping.

Regards,
    redduke

#120     Dec 27, 2007