Scalping in USA

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Dirk, Dec 15, 2007.

1. ssss

ssss

I don't care about paying broker - it's usual cost of running business and real trading through a broker has way more growth potential than winning contests from time to time.

That is all propaganda for middle class with middle intelect.

Related to life objective from Lokk,Kant,Franklin ,Pain Spinopza

Family ,two children,church ,house,university and all another what make man a slave .

They are all plagiator*s from Aristotel -"...Slave must be"

#101     Dec 26, 2007
  2. ssss

ssss

TGM

If you can make money scalping in Russia---you can make money scalping in the states ----or anywhere else for that matter.

TGM Did you observed any scalping top result in USA ,comparable
    with 700-800% by contest fxcm or interbankfx ?

Or you payed from broker and exchange for propaganda
    of scalping ?

Broker and Exchange are first to be lucky with scalping ,not
    operator .

Exception ,if operator buyed place on exchange and selled this place after that with profit .

#102     Dec 26, 2007
  3. ssss

ssss

So once again: no harm in contests, but it is no serious business either. As a hobby it without any doubt is OK, even more, it can be a very good additional practice exercise for a trader, but changing potential of real trading career to hobby is... Well, everyone chooses his/her own paths to go.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry ,Ferret not knew from which country you are ,but you
    say only some part of religos propaganda (Lokk in "Tretise to goverment" related to religion) for middle class with middle intellect .

Author disscussed USA sucessfull trader*s ,which
    knew that most richest person in world civilization was
    Thengiz-Khan( that was not most important part of he*s biography),no W.Buffet with B.Gates .

Also this USA trader*s knew that not USA have quality of life ,but France .

IF you will receive respect for your business in USA ,than
    that would related for value,moral of Lokk
    "Treatize to goverment"

And that is not another as religios junk for masse with low intellect .Instrumental ideja . Lokk was used from Adam Smit

As Critij stated -"... If religion not exist ,that she must be created"(To receive satisfaction from power which help of religion)

#103     Dec 26, 2007
  4. I have nothing personally against you ssss, but you speak BS here.

You state Chinghiz-Khan as a standard to seek for, compared to "middle class" Buffet and Gates, but as a way to achieve "above middle class" standard you advice to... Go play contests instead of building a serious trading business... That is funny at very least.

I seriously doubt that playing in contests on crappy sites and bucket shops is going to ever put you even in what you call "middle class" league of Buffet and Gates... Or even 1/1000 of their wealth. :D

#104     Dec 26, 2007
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Buffet & Gates are upper class :)

#105     Dec 26, 2007
  6. BTW, considering having children, house and an education as signs of slavery is hilarious!

According to this theory ideally free person should be someone having nobody to love, who never visited a school and lives under the bridge. :D

#106     Dec 26, 2007
  7. TGM

TGM

What are talking about? I was just answering the guys question that started this thread.

I have been scalping successfully for over 10 years. I would say position trading pays better and is easier to learn for most people. Some people are just scalpers by nature. But if this guys is making 6 figures a year scalping the RTS. He should be able to do quite well in other products scalping. Thats all.

my comment was directed to the guy or gal that started this thread--- and I do not push any particular style nor do I work for a brokerage. lol

#107     Dec 26, 2007
  8. Guys, use the ignore button on this guy - did it long ago.

#108     Dec 26, 2007
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

You took the words out of my mouth. His post was rediculous. One of the best things that ever happenned to me was my daughter. Last time
    I checked, I did not recall feeling like a slave because of my family.

#109     Dec 26, 2007
  10. ssss

ssss

CFerret

BTW, considering having children, house and an education as signs of slavery is hilarious!

According to this theory ideally free person should be someone having nobody to love, who never visited a school and lives under the bridge.

It is Diogen ... approx.

...One of the best things that ever happenned to me was my daughter.

It is "Spiessbürgertum" (small citizenchip) religion value ...

Last time
    I checked, I did not recall feeling like a slave because of my family.

You are false ... You are depend from love to your daughter .
    If any person kill she ? what would with your satisfaction from live ?

Did you perform study of antiq cultur ?

Chief of CIA performed that .Not only last . Some of realistic person in USA business alsov

Family,University education ,Religions -that are all instituts of slavery...

Gorgias -successfull greek diplomat -

http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/g/gorgias.htm

i. Nothing exists
    ii. Even if existence exists, it cannot be known
    iii. Even if it could be known, it cannot be communicated.

#110     Dec 26, 2007