scalping forex 7,25 to 10000 (then to 1,000,000)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mr double, Dec 9, 2008.

1. did some scalping tonight,it's easy,didn't know that,made 16 cents,i need to double every month to acomplish my goal,not sure can do it:(

2. Easy? You are in for a rude awakening with that attitude.

3. of cos,try other jobs,constructions for egz

4. If scalping were indeed easier than construction, then the potential for earning would be A TON less. Scalping consistently day to day is incredibly tough, just try it for 3 months everyday and see how you do.

5. i need advice,i got open trade now,long usd/jpy stop at breakeven,profit 0,25% ,should i take it or live running overnight?
    i had another one with 1% ,let it run and was stopt,so not sure anymore

6. ok ,update here,no trading yerstarday,came home from work stressed and tired like dog,entered my first one long eur/usd and in 1 minit closed it for 1,1% profit so account now at 7,49,not bad 7 cents in a 1 minit,gonna bake some potatos and continue:p

7. yea by the way about that jpy trade ,was stopt,shuold take that ,40% ,but as usual was greedy,let it run over night,lesson here :better to have sparrow in your hand than goose in the sky

8. Two years ago, I took a $50 Oanda account to $3500 in about 4 months. Then I lost it all.

9. ok one more,sold aud/jpy,1 minute ,0,76% profit
    account balance 7,55 :p

10. what strategy did you use?

#10     Dec 11, 2008