scalping eurusd

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cvds16, Dec 25, 2017.

1. cvds16

cvds16

things should start to accelerate to the upside: it's getting clear now too for the weak readers of hourly charts.

#241     Jan 4, 2018
  2. cvds16

cvds16

I've build an algo how to profit off these kinda situations by adding to my 500x leverage. I won't refrain myself from buying untill 3H sto reaches overbought. My algo tells which kinda size I got to by regarding my free margin and my margin I am allready using + the size of my adds.

#242     Jan 4, 2018
  3. cvds16

cvds16

I am done buying adds to my position; so far I have quintupled my account today ... so not complaining about anything anymore .. this was a clear 3H divergence ... according to my theory we should now see three waves up, but they will all be scalpable ...

#243     Jan 4, 2018
  4. cvds16

cvds16

seems I have to adjust my algo for adding in the case of red figures, got hit on small adding size but I got the solution allready: stop adding the last two hours before red figures.

#244     Jan 4, 2018
  5. cvds16

cvds16

at the end of this hour I will be back to the adding game

#245     Jan 4, 2018
  6. expiated

expiated

True, but I trust my charts, and at the time, the readings were indeed bearish. Nonetheless, as of two or three hours ago, they once again turned bullish, so from my point of view, the pair is at a decision point. EURUSD has now formed a double top, so where is the day-to-day trend going from here? Will the pair continue to make significant new highs (not like today’s) or will it fall? I suppose I will find out in the next couple of days or so, but for now, I’m remaining neutral.

#246     Jan 4, 2018
  7. cvds16

cvds16

we are going all session today ... it's an extreme case of sentiment ... my only advice is not to short but instead to look for possibilities to go long ... I am adding once again to my nano-account

#247     Jan 4, 2018
  8. cvds16

cvds16

my target is 1.2144 or close everything at market close.

#248     Jan 4, 2018
  9. blind leading the blind strategy ?!

#249     Jan 4, 2018
  10. expiated

expiated

In my case, I am definitely NOT going long (the time to do that from my perspective was back at 1.2021). This exchange rate has ALREADY hit my first level of resistance at 1.2089, with my second level following relatively closely at 1.2097 and my ULTIMATE level of resistance at 1.2140, so I’m just going to watch for now, and if anything, I will short the pair when my trigger lines give me the go ahead.

#250     Jan 4, 2018