scalping eurusd

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cvds16, Dec 25, 2017.

1. cvds16

cvds16

yes, I know it's a metaphor not to be taking litterally.

#181     Jan 2, 2018
  2. cvds16

cvds16

I'll be back in an hour and a half, a man has got to eat too ;-)

#182     Jan 2, 2018
  3. expiated

expiated

No, I can’t answer your question either.

If fluid means constantly moving, I don’t understand what “breaking fluid price up into various time intervals” means.

If it means using charts in different time frames, that would not seem to me to be “breaking fluid price up into various time intervals,” but rather, viewing the same fluid price at various levels of detail.

Of course, the “edge” that comes with having greater detail is that you have more information, which means you can make better informed decisions.

But as I’ve written in the past, my ignorance is vast, so I’m probably clueless as to the point you are actually making here, and am probably still responding in a way that has nothing to do with what you are actually communicating in your posts.

#183     Jan 2, 2018
  4. cvds16

cvds16

I don't really think you gave him a bad answer :)
    on one thing I have to totally agree he's making several points in to his posts one of the bigger ones being: trade with the trend.

#184     Jan 2, 2018
  5. cvds16

cvds16

if we have three hour ib, I will take the breakout to the upside with a target of 1.2110 and will move my stop to breakeven after it's 15 pips in the plus. With Tickmill I have got a program that can easily do just that. Really satisfied with that broker and the leverage they will let you use ;-)

#185     Jan 2, 2018
  6. cvds16

cvds16

I am somewhat pyramiding into my trade here, I'll stop buying at 1.2065 and get out at 1.21103

#186     Jan 2, 2018
  7. cvds16

cvds16

That pyramiding wasn't such a smart move and I shoud leave that practice behind me ... got punished for it since all my added euro positions almost all got stopped out ... just stupidity
    and I was even lucky I didn't get a margin call on my big position ... that would have been twice as stupid
    three times as stupid was trying to pull this kinda stuff of after NY close and before Asian session

#187     Jan 2, 2018
  8. cvds16

cvds16

one hour and two hour charts are showing pinbars on them, so might like to try the adding game again till 1.2075 ... like they say: it takes courage to be a pig ;-)

#188     Jan 2, 2018
  9. cvds16

cvds16

not exactly nice pinbars but it's got more or less the feel of it ...

#189     Jan 2, 2018
  10. cvds16

cvds16

2H now starting to look like a flying key-reversal coming from inside bar level (more or less)

#190     Jan 2, 2018