Scalping Entry Signal

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kyamato, May 29, 2018.

1. They

They

ES,

If not for any other reason than entertainment, please post.

#51     Jul 14, 2018
  2. padutrader

padutrader

yep that was my idea but it was 30 usd a day

#52     Jul 14, 2018
  3. padutrader

padutrader

why bother with EAs i will trade for you...:D

#53     Jul 14, 2018
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  4. #54     Jul 14, 2018
  5. Handle123

Handle123

Use to take a great deal of just wrong people in my mind on basics of trading, but padutrader in first screen name of tradergod set me off as he is probably close to the worst trader on have seen on the forum in long time while working at this for 20 years and he showboating inexperienced traders by colorful posts like many forex vendors selling some shit for 99 bucks which is more than most of his accounts. At 20 years, you should have a seven figure accounts at very least living where he does. He seems to enjoy losing and I enjoy sweeping up lose change of traders who love to lose, damn I should say nothing.

Am not posting any more charts on scalping, last thing I need is others coding my entries, getting tougher and tougher for me to get filled at my prices, and most use the word "scalping" as something colorful as not going for ticks and making under $25 with a decent account size and not something most pay for a meal of dinner. At end of a week, my stats comes out I make $6-17 per trade, but very seldom do I make more than this based on original entry, where better money comes from is averaging down where the software will alter based on probabilities of other added entries whether in ticks or points. I ended up using science to tell me acceleration, it is like you driving at 40mph and all around you at 60mph, I wanted to know by the second ahead of time how much to push the pedal to get to 60mph, so what I end up are probabilities of reversals due to lack of volume. I am most likely very warped mind for arriving at questions dealing with speed of price, but price does not travel in constant speeds, faster the speed, often caused by lack of volume by the second. In a sense, I am trying to foretell where price will stop and reverse, similar to missile intercepting a plane. Missile being price of now and plane being volume of future and yet most forget to keep am eye on cash S&P which is the underlying and ES is not going to get too far cause of arbitrage. I am getting pretty close and soon be applying to longer term.

I am not much of a day trader, have one system made in 40 years shows that, only do long term and news reports in Forex, yeah automation perfect for speed.

Provide pointers on position sizing algorithms for my red light green light scalping indicator

Trend is not constant, it not the same and most I often wonder if people ever have broken down phases of trend itself. Initially trend needs "Thrust" as John Hill writes, a hard push in one direction, I included a chart showing RSI and I use a filtered way of identifying and not using the "50", using 60/40, the "thrust" must go beyond 60 and can go as low at 40 and still be considered uptrend, opposites hold true for down trends. So like yesterday in Euro, one sided trend all day. So drawing trendlines on lows the way to go with smallest risk.

Everyone asks where to start a trendline, chartists pinpoint them easily, but here is a good way to know if where you drawing is deep enough, the RSI must touch or go beyond the 50, but not beyond the 40 or it be trend change.

When not to take signals is more important than when to take entries, as it takes much more profits to cover the losses due to slippage and fees. Bunching of extremes, which is often breaking of pivots by small amounts, this often are areas of double, triple, quad plus tops/bottoms of small movement or huge reversals, Head and Shoulders is one of my favorites. What the chart shows most of the time is when not to trade, but you have to have the knowledge to break it down.

So you not buying on a breakout like someone I know, entries have to do with "risk", do you want to risk a great deal and lose for 20 years or do you want to risk a little as possible?

The longer you are a trader, you understand that price don't give a crap where you get in, it is how you manage the trade, better entries require much less risk, breakouts require greatest risk. Let's talk about "time", you do enough back testing you will notice a constant, great trades you get in and price never comes back, some profitable trades allows you to go in lower but within so much time goes your direction, there be a trades where they hang in general area of where you go in or little less, if you do nothing, most likely general losing trades, few become profitable. The game I play, I know to the second when to adjust target to either breakeven plus one tick or true breakeven, and these were figured out by time. So you have to ask yourself this question "Do you feel lucky Puke, well do you"? Quote from movie called Dirty Harry, you can't look at breakeven plus a tick as a loss, it is part of the game. You don't want to get out at breakeven cause you taking it personal, are you lucky?

"scalding"? Sometimes it takes angry for someone to change what they doing. He can put me on "ignore". So can you, LOL

#55     Jul 14, 2018
    jl1575 and beginner66 like this.
  6. Handle...I would never put you on ignore as you have so much to say, whether I agree with it or not.

ES

#56     Jul 14, 2018
  7. Handle123

Handle123

darn.....ROFLMAO

#57     Jul 14, 2018
    beginner66 likes this.
  8. Test lucky 21 or whatever that one was called.

#58     Jul 17, 2018
  9. pinball machine was better

#59     Jul 17, 2018
  10. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Huge, like 0.01 lot (microlot) ?

#60     Jul 17, 2018