Scalping DAX using Robot

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by TradingSven, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Hi all,

I have a shortlist of brokers for scalping dax using an EA, can anyone offer any other good suggestions?

I am in Europe so no issue where broker is located, I need good conditions, fast execution and no restrictions on market distances.

So far I have Yadix and JFD as my first options...

Thanks

Sven

2. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Hi Sven,

I would suggest Admiral Markets. They are one of the bigger and better players on the CFD market. And they have a fixed spread of only one point for the DAX.

I have never heard of Yadix before, but I see on their website their typical spread is 2 points for the DAX, which is very much if you want to scalp.
    JFD seems like another CCC (Cyprus Crap Company), so I would be careful with them...

3. if you are only scalping, you should trade the DAX future itself. you won't get better execution or spreads anywhere else. point size of 25 EUR should be OK if you are scalping.

however, a word of warning: whatever (CFD) broker you use, you'll loose money, because scalping the DAX with a robot just won't work out. we all dream about such a money making machine... it doesn't exist. so you better just leave it, saves you a lot of time :)