Scalpers let your profits roll!

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by popesidious, Feb 23, 2006.

1. How can anyone scalp with 5 to 10k? You have to have 25k to be allowed to day trade.

#11     Feb 24, 2006
  2. there are many firms that allow you to open accounts with $5,000 while providing you a 20:1 leverage.

#12     Feb 24, 2006
  3. Successful scalping is an art (like all successful trading).
    From your statement I guess you do not master this art in the shortest timeframe (you prly have your strenghts in day/swing).

This tho, does not make scalping stupid.
    I think that statement maks very little sense.

As opposed to guessing the direction of things over a medium timeframe, I like to take what the market gives in shorter terms.
    I think its all about adapting to the chosen timeframe, and be very careful to the downside and yet not too greedy on the upside.

Further I also think most "rules" applied to successful trading are common even in hyper-scalping/daytrading/swing/long term/investing.
    Again, its all about the chosen timeframe.

Good luck fellow scalpers.

#13     Feb 24, 2006
  4. Arent you the same guy who bashed everyone on the P&L thread calling us all liars and now here you are stating that you made all this money and expect everyone to believe you? Dont you see the irony in that?

I'm not going to say that I dont believe you, but it seems strange under the previous circumstances. Even if i averaged 2k a day which I dont, your 2005 would still have beat me.

#14     Feb 24, 2006