scalperhill

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by joe4422, Dec 26, 2010.

1. joe4422

joe4422

What are you talking about? You need to read your own post again, and then translate what you've said into English. I guess you're talking about a scalper hill post? I've followed all the calls, they're 100% legit. If you want to debate it, let's do, because you're completely off base.

Why are you talking about a stop loss as if it's a target? That trade was stopped out, anyway, so I have no idea what you're talking about?

Also, what do you mean the market closes? The ES trades nearly 24 hours a day, you didn't know that? You probably have a tiny little account so you use the day trading margin, but for normal people there's not much of a difference when the pit closes or is open.

All the calls are 100% honest and transparent. Please show me one that isn't, and please consult an English dictionary when you type it out.

#11     Jan 5, 2011
  2. joe4422

joe4422

Wow, you really are an idiot. That's a stop loss, not a target. Read it carefully, about 1,000 times, and you may understand it. Filled, means that the trade was filled. Get it?

Let me help you here:

Selling: 1266.75. Hmmmm what does that mean? I wonder if that means going long? Hmmm.... Oh wait, I bet it means selling 1266.75.

Next: stop loss 1267.75. Hmmmmm.... Now what could that mean. I bet that's the target. No, that wouldn't make since. What could this mean. Oh wait, it's the fucking stop loss! Got it now.

Target : open for now.

This one really makes me scratch my head. Open target? Target? What in the hell does that mean?

I'm going to contact the head of the English department at Oxford University and ask him if he can help me figure this out.

#12     Jan 5, 2011

3. Traders who use bar charts use that expression to identify price action at open and close of each bar chart.
    So your first lesson for understanding bar charts is when some one says at 9:45 the market close at x, it does not mean the market closed for good. What it means is that the close of 1-min, 5-min and 15-min bar at 9:45 is x.
    Now I have a quiz for you and we can move to the second lesson.
    what does it mean if someone says at 11:30 AM market closed at 1266?

I suggest that before you learn these simple expressions, don't try to come up with signals and promote them here.

Don't pretend that this site is someone else's. That makes you even more of an idiot that you really are.

I remember how much crap you wrote for winborntraders. Instead of all this nonsense, you better follow him or someone else who is knowledgeable and learn from them before trading.

This way you will start to see some green in your account and will not be angry all the time.

#13     Jan 6, 2011
  4. scalperhill seems fairly genuine and transparent to me so far in fairness from the calls that i've monitored (and I am very anti-vendors in general)
    We'll see...

#14     Jan 6, 2011
  5. joe4422

joe4422

The bull shit winscammer cannot be compared to scalper hill. In 5 trading days he is up more than 10 points, with very few trades, no losing days, and never had more than a 1 point draw down at any time.

All the trades have been given far in advance, and have been very real and tradeable.

#15     Jan 6, 2011
  6. joe4422

joe4422

Up over 13 points so far!

#16     Jan 18, 2011
  7. JUST POST your trades on profit.ly.............this way we all know they are VERIFIED TRADES..........

#17     Jan 18, 2011

8. Profit.ly ?

#18     Jan 18, 2011
  9. #19     Jan 18, 2011

10. VERIFIED trades ? they check your actual account with your broker ?

#20     Jan 18, 2011