SCALPER Mentors, Maybe you are interested?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Hi coolweb,

I've been in threei's room for years. He has a similar style to yours but his trade activity level depends upon the market conditions. Due to the slower summer months, I don't believe threei has been making 10-20 trades per day. Which is good because you can loose money by over trading.

Threei's room has a 'caller' named Nesi that may suit your style of higher activity.

Also threei's room sponsors a real-time scalpers scanner from Intelliscan.

If you're still intent on such high volume trading, I believe the combination of Threei, Nesi, other traders and the scanner can satisfy your desires.

the room (http://realitytrader.com/)offers a 1week free trial so I would suggest joining the room on Monday when threei returns from the trading expo.

Chip

#51     Jul 12, 2005
  2. nitro

nitro

Is there a way to verify this threei's trades? Or is the only verification that you get is that he makes some chatroom call? Is there an audited statement that I can look at?

Without exception, everything I have seen by chatroom operators is pure garbage in terms of their ability to teach a method that can make money in the markets.

nitro

#52     Jul 12, 2005
  3. SH6

SH6

What nitro, not all venom is out yet? Well, how about CDs with recorded trades - real time, narrated, recorded right from the screen with entries and exits and everything inbetween? Every trade is right in front of you. And yes, he did post his audited records. But you just keep calling people con artists not even getting into trouble to do some dd.

#53     Jul 12, 2005
  4. nitro

nitro

Ok.

If his statements reflect exactly the trades he takes, then he is one of the few.

Can you provide a link to this information that shows that he does this?

nitro

#54     Jul 12, 2005
  5. SH6

SH6

Hah... so I was right - you call him a con artist never even looking into what he does.

Do your own digging, I am not moving my finger to help you out. Unless I see your apology first which you really owe for putting people down for no good reason.

#55     Jul 12, 2005
  6. Szeven,

I don't want to get in the middle of all of this but why can't you provide your trade list? I humbly ask.

You say that you are not scared of reverse engineering cause you can do it on hundreds of instruments.

Please forgive me.

I cant send you my trade list

#56     Jul 12, 2005
  7. nitro

nitro

No,

You claimed he provides all this information for those that are looking to buy the crap, so I am simply asking for it since you claim to have that information. Are you saying that you are a liar too?

Still looking for proof that EVERY TRADE HE CALLS IS ACTUALLY TAKEN IN THE MARKETS AND VERIFIED BY AN AUDIT.

nitro

#57     Jul 12, 2005
  8. nitro

nitro

The only person that has stepped up so far is Szeven.

We'll see...

nitro

#58     Jul 12, 2005
  9. I dont think i can copy my blotter to excel as far as i know so i would have to expand my trade list to the whole screen, and then press prnt screen over and over as i scroll down through hundreds of lines. Each partial fill is an entry.

I told nitro i would see what i can do tommorow, i dont trade from home.

Im hoping i can just highlight and Crt C the text, but im not sure. If i can do that, im sure nitro can call the CIA to verify the authenticity!

#59     Jul 12, 2005
  10. Szeven,

Please do not misunderstand Nitro. There has been Years and Years of this sort of posting. You would be the first person to EVER fullfill the request of not only Nitro, but many other Traders to verify your trades, that I know of.

Nitro does not mean anything bad by this and he wil be the first person to verify that your were correct and honest. He has the data.

Szeven, I want you... to want... to prove your trades, because I actually believe you...please?

I mean no disrespect.

Michael B.

#60     Jul 12, 2005