SBUX for swing trading and long term

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hajimow, Nov 4, 2016.

1. hajimow

hajimow

SBUX came up with a solid results yesterday. The stock has been beaten up badly recently. The fair price for it should be around $58 in the current market. Yesterday it hit 52 weeks low. Today is the first day that it is showing signs of life. I believe SBUX is a solid stock for long term investment and also short term swing trading. I see SBUX trading at least at $54 in a week and much higher in 3 to 6 months if market tends to rally or stays flat.Defensive way of trading to sell weekly or monthly PUTs at $53 and lower. It seems that today it wants to have a clean close at $53 but yesterday AH, it also hit above $55 for seconds. Do your own research before getting into any trade.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. hajimow

hajimow

upload_2016-11-4_10-52-44.png

3. Hard to say, if Trump wins it's hard to predict anything,

4. I would predicts a lot of unhappy liberals. College professors, hollywood actors, government employees who are otherwise unemployable, illegal immigrants, the listy goes on.

5. hajimow

hajimow

I agree and that is why I said SBUX will go up "if" the market tends to rally or stays flat. I did not add if the market goes down. I also considered it as a swing trade and not day trade. Personally I think Hillary will win and on Nov 9th market will rally 1.5% at least.

6. hajimow

hajimow

Time now is 1:30 PT or 4:30 ET time Sunday 11/6/2016. Hillary is clear from email charges. Market should be up 2% on Monday. We should see its effect when the future market opens at 6:00PM ET

7. hajimow

hajimow

SBUX hit 54 and market is up 2% as I predicted. SBUX is still a strong buy.

8. hajimow

hajimow

There is a very high possibility that SBUX hits $59 in 2 weeks.

9. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

SBUX is a classic example of what you should have in your portfolio for the long term. No matter what is happening around.

10. Looks like that, at least the probability of her winning is 80% as of now.

#10     Nov 7, 2016