Says James / Romeo the truth ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saschabr, Feb 6, 2004.

1. I want to get my $10,000 now before Riskarb takes all of Jame's money, if he has any!

:eek:

#11     Feb 6, 2004
  2. James Stock did that 50k bet 5 year audit routine before, back in March or April, under a different alias, which I can't remember now. Although he was calling long early in the rally, he went bonkers anyway, harrassed everyone on ET, and his former alias was banned by Baron.

#12     Feb 6, 2004
  3. James Stock did that 50k bet 5 year audit routine before, back in March or April, under a different alias, which I can't remember now. Although he was calling long early in the rally, he went bonkers anyway, harrassed everyone on ET, and his former alias was banned by Baron.

#13     Feb 6, 2004
  4. James "Crackhead" Stock was supposed to meet Riskarb at 6PM CST at the corner of LaSalle and Eugenie.

Guess what?

James was a NO SHOW.

Shocker!

:(

#14     Feb 6, 2004
  5. I may have my own issues, ;-) but I'll swear on a stack of bibles that I did indeed stand on that corner for 25 minutes, from 5:50 to 6:15.

The guy JS has to be able to look himself in the mirror, that's punishment enough.

I'll be there tomorrow at 9am for one last attempt to meet.

I'm off to dinner,
    riskarb.

#15     Feb 6, 2004
  6. Here is a simple solution. Forget about the corner thing because now the fact of whether or not James Stock really even lives in Chicago is up in the air. If that is the case as RiskArb has stated that James Stock actually lives in NYC then it basically says that James Stock was lying all along. He would be a complete sham. So here is what I propose to settle this and it should be of no hardship for you James to comply as you have already said you went to the corner so this will be far less cumbersome.

RiskArb has already told ET publicly that he has PMed you his phone number. James Stock here is the challenge and if RiskArb is up to it I think its all that needs to be done.

James Stock you are to give a phone call to RiskArb using a payphone outside so that you don't have to reveal your number to RiskArb, however, since it is coming from a pubic phone you wont be able to have caller id block on it. Furthermore, you have to call COLLECT to RiskArb's number that way RiskArb upon accepting can ask the operator where the call is originating from. If RiskArb is up to this I think its a simple way to at least see if your even a credible person because as you said you live in Chicago so this should be an easy task to complete. What do you guys think about this idea?

#16     Feb 6, 2004
  7. I'm in NYC. If James wants to pull his silly games here, I'll wait on a corner for him. Hell, I'm usually there anyway, getting turned down by ugly hookers.

#17     Feb 6, 2004
  8. WHATS YOUR PROB..

YOU NEVER HAD YOUR ASS KIKED??

I GOT FEELIN THAT BE EASY..

WHAT YOU THINK

#18     Feb 6, 2004
  9. Quote from Longshot:

WHATS YOUR PROB..

YOU NEVER HAD YOUR ASS KIKED??

I GOT FEELIN THAT BE EASY..

WHAT YOU THINK

:confused: