Saying goodbye to CNBC...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Dec 21, 2010.

1. how about cutting off chat room vermin, like the dozens if not hundreds of clowns, all nicks having been abandoned , who predicted s&p 666 six months ago.

there's a lot more crap on these boards than on cnbs.

#11     Dec 21, 2010
  2. silk

silk

I think the Tone of CNBC is important on the big turn days after a big correction. I think CNBC can be useful on these rare days that occur a few times a year to help you stay in your long and don't puke out so many shares.

#12     Dec 21, 2010
  3. It is better than CNBC, but still a few minute late for any break up news.

#13     Dec 21, 2010
  4. 007Arb

007Arb

So let's see, CNBC and the likes of Cramer who use to co-manage over $300 million are a no-no, but trading forums are OK and fountains of wisdom??

#14     Dec 21, 2010
  5. Get a 70inch 3D TV and tuned to CNBC, you will make your Billion next year .. :D

#15     Dec 21, 2010
  6. Soundscapes on Music Choice is the way I roll.

#16     Dec 21, 2010
  7. fjpenney

fjpenney

Maria just spoke to an analyst about the day's trading and Maria asked what were investors selling. The analyst said "Nothing. Investors were buying in anticipation of a rally in January.". Someone should inform that guy that it takes two parties to make a trade: one buys and one sells.

#17     Dec 21, 2010
  8. cramer like all the newscast reads a script written for him..and this site doesn't have 10,000 retail viewers.

the producer or editors write their stuff.

and don't expect any professional or cramer to speak their mind or people will throw apples

#18     Dec 21, 2010
  9. I think it's a big mistake to take advice from 99% of the people who appear on CNBC. I do like to watch FastMOney and the Options show they have on friday afternoon just to hear the ideas they float.

#19     Dec 21, 2010
  10. tradewon

tradewon

I like it on for background noise but I rarely look up.

#20     Dec 21, 2010