Say your friend, a fellow trader,

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PohPoh, Oct 27, 2006.

1. mbay

mbay

LOL

#51     Oct 29, 2006
  2. mbay

mbay

Correcting, I would call it more like suggestion out of caringness, but I agree, don't mock your friends when they make a mistake or what you think is a mistake.

#52     Oct 29, 2006

3. Freelunch i heard that the joke u just told was cursed and anyone telling it would die a horrible death in financial misery.

Good luck

There is one strategy which yields 100% win rate. Its called buy and hold an index for 10years. If thats your edge well good luck.

#53     Oct 29, 2006
  4. FutTrd

FutTrd

I am freelunch, Mods kicked me out because I had a tricky jesus thread

anyway

Mbay, to answer you, I was always lonely

as a kid, other kids didn't understand what I am talking about

and as adult, most adults can't comprehend things I can

kind of like you, an average internet browser, who reads few books on trading and comes here on ET actually thinking that people will give away truly working edge

I'll give you a hint, lose your religion first

that is first step towards being on my level

money comes later

#54     Oct 29, 2006
  5. mbay

mbay

Your way to uptight chief, kick back a little, have fun, like you did on the jesus thread.

#55     Oct 29, 2006
  6. mbay

mbay

Question for ya, do you think your better than everyone on the forums because you live your life the way you do?

Serious Question for you freelunch.

I am heading to innout, ill be back in half an hour freelunch .... :D

#56     Oct 29, 2006
  7. FutTrd

FutTrd

hmm.. getting something to eat this late I am assuming you are with us not against us, meaning in North America

anyway

I often think I am better, sometimes I meet someone and they surprise me, but I have yet to meet a person who knows things I do.

the thing is, Top clearance people at NSA or other, must know way more than me when it comes to overall world (and beyond)

but I don't move in those circles,

people around me frustrate me

there you go, did you get a satisfactory answer:p

why don't I go beyond what I just wrote, why don't I take this time to open your eyes just slightly.

I am creating additional team of people this week to recreate Phillip effect experiment done in the 70s and 80s.

some psycho kinetic ability was already found, there is strength in numbers

just an example of things I involve myself in

now free education is over, good night Mbay

#57     Oct 29, 2006
  8. mbay

mbay

Southern california and yes the burger was satisfying.

Frustration comes to me when I see something bad happens on the news, innocent girl getting kidnapped, etc.

I don't have the passion to trade, well let me rephrase that, I don't have a passion to trade to be rich.

I trade because I enjoy the overall environment and because I know I am working on the bigger picture to help.

What I am trying to say is maybe you need a goal in life other then making money to give meaning to your life if you feel like it is missing and if your truly lonely, head out to websites like meetup.com to find local traders.

Attend the upcoming vegas trader expo or something.

Something other then forums .... but I think you come to the forums because you enjoy it, maybe you should consider becoming a professor.

Anyways, I gotta go look for a VB Finance tutorial book, peace.......

PS. If you think you found your meaning in life, then good for you and you are very lucky.

#58     Oct 29, 2006