Say you have 50$ and no education.... What are your options.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah and I bet you would like to be a profitable trader. I hear that's hard too. There are a lot of things that are hard in life. Just sayin...

Ever hear of the saying "No one ever promised you a rose garden"?

#21     Mar 25, 2012
  2. ouch....that really hurts...boohooo....you just told me..an anonymous poster on an internet forum....that I'm not a profitable trader because we all know that you make money with ACD...

that's all you got..

bite me....just sayin'

#22     Mar 25, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, that's not what I said. The point I'm trying to get through to you is that your argument on everything seems to be it's hard to do this and it's too hard to do that. Well you know what, it's hard to do a lot of things in life. In fact, it's probably far easier to get into naval flight school then to be a profitable trader. But you just want to shoot everything down and say something is hard to do. No shit it's fucking hard. If you want to get somewhere in life you are going to have to work for it.

I'll tell ya one thing buddy. It's far easier to make a buck in the service then in the market. But hell, with your attitude, you might as well tell this 25 year old kid to off himself. Life is just too hard.

#23     Mar 25, 2012
  4. wow my response flew way over your head...I'm amazed that you're so clueless and just don't get it

you can't even use the words "it's hard to do" in the same sentence when suggesting that someone can just walk into the military and get a naval intelligence position...it's not about how "hard" it is....it's mostly about luck, aptitude, and opportunity..."buddy"

#24     Mar 25, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Same thing with trading. And for the record, getting into flight school or intelligence school is about applying. As far as flight school goes, one has to work their ass "before" to get in. So yeah dude, it is about hard work. Intelligence school much easier. I know what the process is like asshole because I went through it out of high school. You apply before sign up. I took the test to get into intelligence and passed. After that, you have to wait for a window to open up to get a seat. Once a seat opens up in intelligence school then you can schedule your basic training before that.

Why are you such a whiny bitch? I'm sorry everything in life is so hard for you. Other people don't complain, they just work harder.

Anyway, as far as the topic of this thread, I said what I would do. Didn't hear your solution. Doubt I will. Doubt you have one.

#25     Mar 25, 2012
  6. Start a widget company.

#26     Mar 25, 2012
  7. buy a gold pan and head to a stream and start panning for gold.

#27     Mar 25, 2012
  8. lol. . . . you must post more often in the P&R section , nutmeg. :) .

#28     Mar 25, 2012
  9. Go searching nature strips for people's old junk. Look for old Bikes or furniture etc. Clean them up, paint them and sell them on ebay. Pretty quickly your $50 will be a $1,000. Start buying other items in bulk and then sell them individually on ebay. You can do this while working 50 hours a week in a laboring job.

#29     Mar 25, 2012
  10. Sounds more attractive then joining the army really.:D

#30     Mar 26, 2012