Say you got 30 k, Say you can trade too, you won't be making money with IB

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by G for God, May 6, 2009.

1. G for God

G for God

I'll let you have it

you win

:p

there there little baby, all you have is your ET name

there there :p

#11     May 6, 2009
  2. He sounds like a gambler to me. I hope he continuous trading because we need the noise he generates.

#12     May 6, 2009
  3. Wish you good luck in your trading! Seriously.

And there is a plenty of brokers who offer $500 or similar daytrading margin for futures, so I am sure that's not a problem for you to find and use one.

#13     May 6, 2009
  4. it now usually takes less than 10 posts to recognize ET's resident troll. Get out of your sister's basement, o clueless one...

#14     May 6, 2009
  5. why you actin like u some damn smart gump, dis shit here, right here is obvious. even dem east side fools be knowing how to do simple math

#15     May 6, 2009
  6. You Wish

You Wish

apparently its not obvious to many on ET, why would they respond in this thread like that

if indeed it was obvious

I doubt its truly obvious to you either

#16     May 6, 2009
  7. Doubt all yo want n*gga, all I'm sayin is yo be pointing out the obvious and pretendin like you some genius. Dont take no west side hoppa even to figur out dis shit

#17     May 6, 2009
  8. copa8

copa8

fo shizzle dizzle

#18     May 8, 2009
  9. Slow and steady wins in this business. I hit singles, with a home run every now and then.

Slow and steady, it what pays.

#19     May 8, 2009
  10. Probably I was wrong and author uses stops as tight as 1-2 ticks ES. Then indeed IB margin req. can be too high to achieve risk of say 2% per trade.

But for trading with a stop of say 1 ES handle or equivalent in other markets, 2800 ES daytrading margin seems fine to me and allows for a profit of well more than 100% in 8 months.

#20     May 8, 2009