Say NO to shorters shorting America and Democracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QdzResurrection, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Yes, it's working. Thank you for your help. 100% up room to go.

#11     Mar 17, 2004
  2. make money shorting and pay taxes

#12     Mar 17, 2004
  3. Say NO to shorters shorting America and Democracy

unbelievable.. Why doesn't this surprise me : :confused:

#13     Mar 18, 2004
  4. I feel very sympathetic by your post. Patriotic? The US government holds more SHORTS than any other institution in the nation. The only valuable patriotic certificates I know of are the US 10 year bonds.

Shorting is a crucial market mechanism, it guarantees buyers and provides a solid equilibrium in the market. Your post appears to be a feeble attempt to coerce a bunch of traders to help ease your bleeding longs.

#14     Mar 18, 2004
  5. Hey Qdz,

Are you a true American? I doubt it. Many famous Americans have shorted US markets in the past in the belief that this would speed up a return to sanity. That sounds pretty healthy, ain't it?

nononsense

#15     Mar 18, 2004
  6. This has to be one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen on here. Shorts can be a longs best friend because short covering makes rallies more powerful and shorts booking profits provides liquidity during declines. Also anyone who trades out of patriotism would be trading on emotion, a cardinal sin of trading if I'm not mistaken. Also, anyone else notice this guy only posts on days when the market goes up???? Another thing the only way we're going to get Dow 20,000 (100% upside to go) is through hyperinflation and we live in a world still dealing with deflation.

#16     Mar 18, 2004
  7. otto

otto

Here is a qoute from wall street traders:

"There is much profit to be made in taking a great country down the road to third world status."

So grab a beer and just watch the whole rotten structure collapse. To me there is not much of america left in america.

#17     Mar 18, 2004
  8. Ummmm.... America ***IS*** a Republic.
    At least its supposed to be.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

peace

axeman

#18     Mar 18, 2004
  9. Gottcha.

#19     Mar 26, 2004