say goodbye to IB TWS flashing red bar?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by HooLee, Dec 20, 2002.

1. because why start a thread "saying goodbye to IB TWS flashing red bar"?

this is an issue that is minor and should be kept to oneself.

just say goodbye to yourself why do you have to inform the whole wide world? :-|

#21     Dec 20, 2002
  2. def

def Sponsor

Sure, I'll pass it along.

#22     Dec 20, 2002
  3. okay still looking for a hint as to the build you guys have that has the flash option.

Wait... maybe this will help get a response. IB sux. What? IB is awesome. Hey bonehead, whatever! Yeah, well same to you. Oh yeah, well same to you too. Yer mama! Huh, you wish you had a mama. Don't talk about my mama. Yer mama flashes at red bars. My mama flashes yer mama and yer mama likes it.

:)

#23     Dec 20, 2002
  4. def

def Sponsor

#24     Dec 20, 2002
  5. I knew a little acrimony, bashing, and ridicule would draw out some help. :D

Thanks def I appreciate it. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Thanks again.

:)

#25     Dec 20, 2002
  6. (because why start a thread "saying goodbye to IB TWS flashing red bar"?

this is an issue that is minor and should be kept to oneself.

just say goodbye to yourself why do you have to inform the whole wide world? :-|)

Why read entire threads on topics that have no interest to you?

#26     Dec 20, 2002
  7. ron2368

ron2368

Here is a quote from the first message of a thread that I was reading. The topic is.........................

%%%%%%When you let a short position fly past your stop -- it begins to feel like you've got a juicy sausage down your throat and hungry dog shoved up your ass!! We've all experienced the futility of pleading, "nice doggie, nice doggie!"%%%%%%%

then I start to read this thread about the flashing bar( that bar is annoying especially when it flashes for exchanges I have never heard of) when someone comments on this thread.................

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%a whole thread just for this?? geeeezz..:-(%%%%%%%%%%%%

Wow!

:confused:

#27     Dec 20, 2002
  8. This is the most useful thread of the YEAR.

Thanks!

#28     Dec 21, 2002
  9. glad you liked it ..there's lots like this one ... may i direct you to "giving up":D

#29     Dec 21, 2002
  10. I like the red flashing bar. It makes me feel like I have an important job.

#30     Dec 22, 2002