Saxo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Electric - I have friends trading with FX Solutions who are very happy with them. Withdraw their money OK when they want to -have been using them for almost a year. And you can hedge if you want to - and they offer higher leverage than Oanda - if those two criteria are important to you.

Frege - With the greatest of respect I don't think Danish law is going to protect a non Danish resident. I fly home to the UK today and will be calling UK brokers who also have to protect clients funds up to 40K euro's - must be a EU thing - I thought it was just the UK's Financial Service Authority.

Merry Xmas everyone. Here's to a peaceful and profitable 2006!

#21     Dec 21, 2005
  2. Frege

Frege

PipGoddess,

Your money are safe according to Danish laws and EU regulations. So enjoy your flight...

#22     Dec 21, 2005
  3. Your money is never safe with these clowns.

#23     Dec 21, 2005
  4. Thank you. I'll be using my trip home to do my due diligence. I'll let you know my findings upon my return.

Merry Xmas. :)

#24     Dec 21, 2005

5. I'm listening. Merry Xmas. :)

#25     Dec 21, 2005
  6. :D

risk - I'm glad you're on these boards.

#26     Dec 21, 2005
  7. ha, thanks. merry xmas

#27     Dec 21, 2005
  8. Frege

Frege

Unlike US brokers, your money is safe with all brokers inside EU, because there is a EU insurance system, which covers the loss you get, if your broker goes broke. Believe it or not...

#28     Dec 21, 2005
  9. That's beside the point we're discussing. Will the "EU insurance system" compensate you for your dealer's unfair dealing practices?

#29     Dec 21, 2005
  10. OfmY

OfmY

I also have account in Saxo, Oanda and in the third US broker. Every has its + and - .

I think it's not right to have all sum of money in the hands of one broker. Diversification is the important element of money management.

By the way, I don't know how it's now but in past if your account was more then 50-100K you could open a segregated Oanda account with JP Morgan Chase bank.

#30     Dec 21, 2005