Saxo

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Nov 20, 2005.

1. ElectricSavant - My job is done.......... thanks to Riskarb

and your wife did exactly the right thing - so go stick a cold compress on your bump!! :)

#11     Nov 29, 2005
  2. Mrs Goddess,

If I ever need any options work done...riskarb is the resident expert. I do not understand half the posts he makes...its all greek to me :)

Michael Bumb..uhh I mean Michael B.

#12     Nov 29, 2005
  3. No, you mean Michael Bump! And I will follow Riskarb's post with even more interest now you have identified him as a " resident expert " Riskarb - you have been warned............. :)

#13     Nov 29, 2005
  4. Chood

Chood

Correct. But then again, isn't Electric always correct?

#14     Dec 20, 2005
  5. I would never admit to that :)

#15     Dec 20, 2005
  6. Frege

Frege

I have using Saxo Bank for 4 years, and never had any problems. According to the Danish bank law your money is protected in all Danish banks up to 40.000 euro.

#16     Dec 21, 2005
  7. Frege

Frege

You don't have to call them - use the chat in Saxo Trader. You can speak to a trader 24 hours a day.

#17     Dec 21, 2005
  8. Saxo is a bad joke. Their b/o is two guys sharing an abacus.

#18     Dec 21, 2005
  9. I cannot see why you'd want to give up Oanda. Want two accounts? Open another at Oanda. Or a sub account,. Whatever.

#19     Dec 21, 2005
  10. I need to diversify. Thats all...FXSolutions seems to be a good choice.

I am so very pleased with Oanda, I just have a policy to split funds up in different brokerages, not that Oanda is insolvent or anything like that. It's just seems that anything can happen. The Refco debacle and all...

I do silly things like get my original grubstake back and put it in the mattress and split my funds up between several brokerages....

I have two Futures accounts.
    I have two Options trading accounts.
    and I will have two Retail Spot Forex Accounts.

I do not trade equities, but if i did I would go prop...or do openings with mschey, to pull more mattress money out of the market...

Michael B.

#20     Dec 21, 2005