Saxo Trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by asdfghj7, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Does anybody use SAXO TRADER?

2. loik

loik

yes?

3. I do. I've not been active in my account for a year, but they've improved their back-office and haircut calcs. They're rolling-out digital and barrier options.

4. The reason I ask, is because the question pertains to a market that I've only seen charts for using this platform (Saxo Trader). I have the platform, but I don't know how to copy their charts, and would like some help in understanding. I would appreciate help from anyone who has access to this platform and can view the market to which my question pertains. I should'nt have been so vague in my original question. I'm sorry.

5. Sending a PM. I don't use their charting, but perhaps I can help.

6. I actually have been demoigg it for a couple months using a couple option strategies that appear to work on a carry trade basis however, i cannot be sure since the demo version does not appear
    to provide simulated rollover interest...I looked at the saxo website and could not fathom how to calculate daily rolllover interest for any pair...

i am mainly concerend with the nzd/jpy and gbp/jpy pairs...

here is the link to the explanation and if anyone can explain in plain englihs what i would received approx. on a daily basis, i would be most obliged...

http://www.saxobank.com/?id=1572&Lan=EN&Au=1&Grp=5

my option strategy is a combinatio nof a covered call and long (nothing fancy)...