Saxo Bank Has Screwed Me

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by xelor, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. virgin

virgin

forexfactory is having server problems so check back later.

trading exotics , right , if you can live with the screwing up sooner or later
    the only guys who don't get screwed are the banks trading on EBS,Reuters,...

#11     Apr 17, 2007
  2. MTE

MTE

Liquidity!? Retail FX is only as liquid as your dealer is, which has nothing to do with the much hyped $1.3 trillion daily volume, which is the interbank market.

#12     Apr 17, 2007
  3. virgin

virgin

Right, if you are trading with a retail broker, you are trading a virtual market, the only real INTERBANK market is done on EBS and REUTERS

#13     Apr 17, 2007
  4. xelor, would you mind posting your entry and exit prices and times? Also, what was the "change" retroactively applied by Saxo Bank, as mentioned in their email? Thanks.

#14     Apr 17, 2007
  5. Yeah, I'd like to see a screenshot of the email.

#15     Apr 17, 2007
  6. Just noticed. The guy has zero posts?

#16     Apr 17, 2007
  7. Yeah, what's up with that?

#17     Apr 17, 2007
  8. Oh, that's just an ET fluke for all newly-registered members. The vBulletin post counter is always lagging for them, kind of like most TA indicators...

#18     Apr 17, 2007
  9. Yes, but the guy logs on without any previous posts just to let us know about this? Doesn't sound fishy?

And check your pms, apex. Lazy bum :)

#19     Apr 17, 2007
  10. To be fair today was mad. Cable was 1.9990/92 when BNP put a 1.9922 offer in the system. Just typical of todays chaos!

Incidentally I don't like ODL but that guy could have got 99% of his money back - Currenex will break trades that are obviously off market - it has happened both for and against me. Although it is insanity just after a figure (whther it be futures or fx) to use market rather than limit orders -you have no control over price so how can you assess risk/reward?

#20     Apr 17, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.