saw Mark cuban charged with insider trading

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Nov 17, 2008.

1. We can only hope he lies under oath about it.

#11     Nov 17, 2008
  2. You been drinking?

#12     Nov 17, 2008
  3. It said "Accused".

You'r the idiots that will join Obama's National Civil Defense Program, just to save your own sorry asses from being "Accused".

Innocent until proven guilty.

The only ones who have been drinking are you mindless sheep who are pissed off because your not making the coin cuban is. So, lets jump the gun and skip to "Guilty".

I am no fan of Cuban but if the SEC can Accuse Mark...then they can accuse anyone else.

I rather wait till the facts are in.

#13     Nov 17, 2008
  4. lassic

lassic

his "inside trading" always been rumored
    hell, we briefly discussed this in the beginning of the year in my portfolio management class

he's guilty, comrade
    off to the gulag

#14     Nov 17, 2008
  5. Anyone slightly involved with markets who think there should be a transaction tax on trades should be put behind bars.

#15     Nov 17, 2008
  6. jem

jem

odd isn't it. Its not the supposed crime its the lying. Shows the underlying law is bullshit.

#16     Nov 17, 2008
  7. I would love to see him behind bars as well, but highly doubt it. If he is a chick, he will surely behind bars in no time. No a sarcasm. Just look at Martha Stewart.

#17     Nov 17, 2008
  8. True, but lets hope the asshole lies abou it anyway.

He's a dick who relies on luck to make things go his way. The fact of the matter is that many, many businessmen with even the faintest connections does insider trading, and no one here is naive enough to believe otherwise.

But this douche bag did it in size, and he did it right before a major price affecting announcement.

Lets hope he bunks next to bubba! :p :D

P.S. This is the same squirrel who championed a transaction tax to pay the government back it's bail-out money for the greedy ass executives who raped our economy, so he's not friend of anyone here (unless someone knows him personally, in which, I say that "your friend Mark Cuban is a douchebag').

#18     Nov 17, 2008
  9. fhl

fhl

Were there cameras filming a charlie sheen type perp walk?
    Love to see it if there was.

#19     Nov 17, 2008
  10. #20     Nov 17, 2008