Save up to $300 on a NinjaTrader Lifetime License! Promotion Ends 12/19/2014.

Discussion in 'Events' started by NinjaTrader_Ray, Dec 8, 2014.

1. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

It has been a transformative year for NinjaTrader and we want to thank you for helping us continue to expand our leadership role in the industry.

As a token of our appreciation, we are inviting all members of the NinjaTrader community to take advantage of discounted prices on a NinjaTrader lifetime license or an upgrade to your existing license. This limited-time opportunity provides significant savings on each of the following purchases:

Lock in your savings today and have access to all future versions of NinjaTrader for life! These limited-time discounts expire on Friday, December 19th.

If you have any questions regarding these discounts or how credits from your existing lease may be applied to a new purchase, please send an email to platformsales@ninjatrader.com. Thank you again for your ongoing support as a member of the NinjaTrader community.

FULL RISK DISCLOSURE: Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

2. NinjaTrader_Ray

Correction: The original subject line stated that the promotion ended in 2015. This was incorrect and I have since corrected it to state that the promotion ends this year, 2014.

3. Trader13

Trader13

I'm not a NinjaTrader customer/user, so my questions are very basic and reveal my ignorance on this product, but others may be wondering the same thing ...

I thought NinjaTrader was a brokerage. In this case, what are brokerage customers buying that they aren't already getting as part of the service? Then I looked at your website and see that the charting platform is being offered for free. Now I'm really confused. Is the data subscription what you are selling?

Can you give a brief summary of what your services/products are, and what is free and what requires payment?

4. NinjaTrader_Ray

Sure -

- NinjaTrader develops and sells a multi-asset class trading platform
    - This platform is free to use and fully functional for simulated trading
    - For live trading, a user must have a live trading version of the software which can be obtained

A. As a lifetime license
    B. As a lease subscription
    C. A limited functionality free version available through select brokerages

A live trader of our software may opt to use it through a number of supported brokerages including our own, NinjaTrader Brokerage.

I am happy to further clarify if needed.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  5. Trader13

Trader13

Thanks, that's very helpful.

I'm an IB customer who trades US stocks and futures. If I wanted to continue to trade in my IB brokerage account, I guess the value proposition for someone like me to use NinjaTrader would be your enhanced front-end for ease of use and capabilities. In this case, would the data feed for realtime quotes and historical charting come from IB, or does your data feed come from your own sources at separate cost?

6. NinjaTrader_Ray

Yes, if you wanted to continue executing trades through IB vs NinjaTrader Brokerage, the value would be in the our platform.

- That data feed would come from IB
    - You can simply download and connect NinjaTrader (for FREE) to your IB account and use all of our analytics, charts for as long as you wish
    - If ever there is a time you see value in using NinjaTrader to execute live trades, simply buy a license, otherwise enjoy the use of our software, free training and educational resources

Instructions to connect to your IB account - http://www.ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/Interactive-Brokers-Connection-Guide.php

Download our software - http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

Trader13 likes this.
  7. Trader13

Trader13

Good stuff. One more question: Your website indicates that NinjaTrader works with the TD Ameritrade brokerage. Does this include ThinkOrSwim?

8. NinjaTrader_Ray

No it does not, it works with traditional TDA account.

9. NinjaTrader_Ray

Only two more days until the promotion ends.

10. chakspin

chakspin

What is the difference between NinjaTrader free and the purchased-licensed one ???

#10     Dec 18, 2014