Save The Nation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by tradingjournals, Jul 30, 2011.

1. +1

Thats great, while all the city rats are looting and trampling each other. I'm sure your community will be fine , helping/trading with each other, and providing value. Thats what we need more of in this country.

#21     Jul 31, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

Limit the entire Public Sector budget to 10% of GNP and no borrowing, ever... to get to that point legislators would have to stand up to the War Machine, various industrial sectors and the Democrats [they need tonnes of money to buy those inner city votes] but hey, miracles do happen..

#22     Jul 31, 2011
  3. That would be an impressive change. Can you provide details on what, specifically, you would cut?

#23     Jul 31, 2011
  4. if your in eagan you must try dickies, its a bbq joint,,texas style brisket n pulled pork outstanding,about 5 miles from mall o america.
    as to the numbers of govt workers if we look over the office of management and budget we find in reagans term 2.65 million govt workers with a population of 232 mil people, clinton 2.77 mil govt workers with a pop of 263 mil people and obama of 2.65 mil govt workers with a pop of 310 mil people, see that software we purchase allows our govt workers to do more work and be more efficient, apparently, thank you IBM.
    Now logic was upset with the 7% increase, which is due as he knows but failed to mention why. Ok the budget for govt workers is $133.7 billion with a 7% increase, now we know about the wage freeze, so it came for the industrial dispute tribunal for $4.6 billion, $2.5 bil for settlement over teachers lawsuit, $1.4 bil for general allowance for govt workers.
    So with 2.65 mil govt workers, who work for us, to watch over a nation worth 56 trillion, with embassies and military bases world wide and a population of 310 mil people its not to shabby, they monitor the stock market worth 12 trillion, derivatives worth 200 trillion, this isnt cheap. I agree with the tea party when they say we want smaller govt and smaller business because we would need less govt. I would get rid of all insider trading rules, the markets have always been buyer beware and to pretend otherwise is pointless.

#24     Jul 31, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

I quit.

#25     Jul 31, 2011
  6. +1

Thats the best answer yet! If you clowns would stop voting your greedy dishonest clown freinds into government office the country would be a much better place! Fire them all and get some good honest people that arent greedy running the country...some that can think of others instead of # 1 if that is possible now a days.

#26     Jul 31, 2011
  7. Where exactly are you going to find voters to do this?

#27     Jul 31, 2011