Saudi's bought $3.5 BILLION worth of Gold in LAST 2 WEEKS

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by thriftybob, Nov 13, 2008.

1. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Interesting.

Just to clarify, you mean default of SOVEREIGN debt?

#31     Nov 13, 2008
  2. Daal

Daal

This also means somebody sold $3.5B of gold in the last 2 weeks. just something to you guys think about

#32     Nov 13, 2008
  3. Mecro

Mecro

What are you stupid? How hard is it to understand that noone truly gives a sh*t about most of the nations in the G20? Do you have reading comprehension problems? It's really the G8 meeting which has been postponed by the US for months & months. OMG so they moved the G8 into the G20, that changes it so dramatically that I am the equivalent of stock turder.

Go talk to your analyst buddy who only now whiff of this via UK Reuters, lol. Maybe someday he can explain in simple terms what "remonatize the monetary system" really means. If you're lucky, you two might figure it out by the time it actually happens.

#33     Nov 13, 2008
  4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Why don't you splain it to us?

I'd love to hear how this is going to work (or not work).

#34     Nov 13, 2008
  5. Mecro

Mecro

Not really true, it depends on the form. I'm buying a really raw form of silver for roughly 8% premium ready to ship. Still not sure why it's being overlooked while people are buying rounds for 30% mark ups.

#35     Nov 13, 2008
  6. First you are clueless about the G-20, now you talk like a high school dropout. Organic plants are of minimal value-add for the price. it is organic MEAT that is important, as the chemicals accumulate up the food chain. It is painful to watch you attempt to look intelligent. Get your GED, man!

#36     Nov 13, 2008
  7. Mecro

Mecro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system

Read it and understand it.

USD is essentially forced via Bretton Woods as the world's reserve currency. Major nations don't want to follow this anymore. Too many dollars in the world already but this bailout nonsense is signalling an unprecedented printing of mass amount of dollars.

Connect the dots. If you were nation that actually produces something, would you really want US dollars anymore?

When Obama speaks of CHANGE, he really means it.

#37     Nov 13, 2008
  8. Mecro

Mecro

Enjoy your GMO food, have fun. Thanks for being a willful sucker and thanks for playing.

#38     Nov 13, 2008
  9. So your storing nutritious food and buying physical silver, meanwhile you are defering, a sign of "I really don't know", the question I asked you. Are you stockpiling Tamiflu and digging a cave as well?

I am trying to share ideas and discuss, and you, Necrophiliac, are mounting personal attacks in the fashion of a dumbass know-it-all.

Answer the question or STFU.

#39     Nov 13, 2008
  10. Mecro

Mecro

Please refer to your genius analyst friend, I'm sure he has plenty of advice for you. Go suck on a dick while you're at it, it should calm you down a bit.

#40     Nov 13, 2008