Saudi Uproar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealmaker, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

first saw it on the dailymail, didn't believe it:

https://spectator.us/seven-whistleblowers-jared-kushner-bin-salman/

‘Seven whistleblowers’
    And a story that — if true — could be deadly for Jared Kushner

According to Cockburn’s source about the seven whistleblowers, there’s more. It is that Kushner (allegedly) gave the green light to MBS to arrest the dissident journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, who was later murdered and dismembered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. A second source tells Cockburn that this is true and adds a crucial twist to the story. This source claims that Turkish intelligence obtained an intercept of the call between Kushner and MBS. And President Erdogan used it to get Trump to roll over and pull American troops out of northern Syria before the Turks invaded. A White House official has told the Daily Mail that this story is ‘false nonsense’. However, Cockburn hears that investigators for the House Intelligence Committee are looking into it. Who knows whether any of this is true…but Adam Schiff certainly seems to be smiling a lot these days.

#181     Nov 5, 2019
  2. [​IMG]

#182     Nov 6, 2019
    ElCubano likes this.
  3. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

You're still on about Khashoggi? A Saudi citizen with an American green card. Whats next? Shall we invade Russia cause they killed a Nigerian university grad in the US on a student VISA?

By that logic, we should have gone nuclear with North Korea for killing Otta Wairmbeir. Ya. 20 Million lives for one.

Anything to get Trump and go after the Saudis. More LIberal Bullshit.

[​IMG]

#183     Nov 6, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

But tell me about how you want to invade Mexico for the killing of Mexican Mormon citizens

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    #184     Nov 6, 2019
  5. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

Go back to the thread and we can discuss it there. Mexico borders America and their worst fence jump into the USA all day long. Along with drugs, poison, kids for sex, women for prostitution, gang members, cartel members, slave labor etc etc. Mexico is an American problem. If Mexico minded its business and didn't send their garbage into our country, Mexico wouldn't be an issue. Is Canada an issue? Does Canada send slaves into America? Does Canada send amphetamines and opiods by the 100 pound bushel into America, every stinking day? Does Canada send strapped terrorist gang members and lunatic cartels into America to shoot the country up and rape and exploit its citizens? No, it does not. Ur an obtuse person man. I've explained this 5 times already. ANyone with 2 cents already knows Mexico is an American national security problem. They don't need it explained to them by me or anyone else. They watch the news. Thanks.

#185     Nov 6, 2019
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Hottie he was murdered in Turkey for crying out loud. Not by a gang of thieves, drug lords etc. but by a governing body in a country that isn’t theirs lol. Cmon kid. Think this through.

#186     Nov 6, 2019
  7. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

I know but he was a Saudi Citizen with a US Green card. Its not our jurisdiction.

Saudis are animals. Khashoggi was a journalist implicating the House of Riyahd with all kinds of nefarious stuff. He was playing with fire. What are we to do? Erdogan is another Iron Fister. Rough part of the world.

BTW. Ill add that the Khashoggi murder was pre-planned and preordained by the Trump Admin. I haven't read this thread, but if thats the inference, then its right. If someone wants to post the daily chart of the WTI contract, it peaked the day after Khashoggi was offed, then dropped about 40 Dollars. Inside job = pre planned.

#187     Nov 6, 2019
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Hahahah good one !!! I hear ya though.

#188     Nov 6, 2019
  9. loik

loik

Help Mexico, not invade?

#189     Nov 6, 2019
  10. loik

loik

Khashoggi had ties to the Saudi royal family/Saudi intelligence service, he had worked as a journalist/editor, for the Saudi government, i.e. he had a lot of information. He moved to the US, criticized Saudi Arabia in foreign media, was in contact with Saudi dissidents/opposition in exile. Saudi Arabia has the death penalty for treason/espionage. Saudi Arabia made an attempt to arrest him, on Saudi soil, he resisted, he died. They cut him up in order to transport the body. Saudi Arabia cut of heads, hands, feet all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi#Saudi_Arabia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia#Capital_offences
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia#Mass_executions

Are you saying the government has less blood on it's hands, than common criminals? Do you expect more of the government than common thieves?

#190     Nov 6, 2019