Saudi religious leader blasts Hizbullah

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Sheeeeeeeeeee!!! I wonder how these refugees ended up in Kuwait and lebanon you Fascist Zionist!

Could it be that these Palestinians thought, "why not give our land and homes to the new converts to Judaism (Khazara) and go to different countries to live in refugee camps!!

No honor! No shame! A TRUE ZIONIST!!!

#21     Aug 6, 2006
  2. They fucked up. They fucked up in Palestine in 1948, they fucked up in 1967, they fucked up several times after that, they fucked up when Saddam invaded Kuwait, they fucked up in Lebanon, they fucked up in Jordan, they fucked up in 2000 when Barak offered peace, they fucked up when Israel withdrew from Gaza.

I don't hold my breath but do you see a pattern here?

#22     Aug 6, 2006
  3. I am the one who hate everything?? No my zionist buddy!

I love my people! I worship my people!

I hate cowards and traitors and tyrants among us and I call a spade a spade!!

You want to get personal? I will get personal!

It is you who hates and is hated by everyone! It is you that the world is waking up to his danger!

I have the honorable people of the world supporting me...I have the down trodden and the prosecuted supporting me.

But in your case?!... You are only feared for you are the master of manipulation and intimidation.

You want to win an election? Kiss my ass! You want to keep your career? Kiss my ass! I also like you to give me all of your money and feel guilty for me and then kiss my ass!!!

That is who you are buddy...That is who you zionists are!!

Even your own people are starting to warn each other about your danger as a corrupter of morality and the causer of hate!!

I, as opposed to many of the people out there, can look you in the face and tell you that you are a criminal, a thief and a corrupter.
    You know why Bruto? Because I do not fear you buddy while the others do!

The whole world is waking up to the fact that you are not the boogy man they always thought you were...You know why Bruto? Because we are facing you and resisting you with the least amount of means.

We are showing the world how cowardice, sick and most importantly...WEAK you are!

As I told you before...You have crossed the last line and and led us to the conclusion that it is either you or me...And we will see who will scream from pain first!

#23     Aug 6, 2006
  4. Of course!!

Your Barak is as criminal and as much of a thief as you are! We fucked up? No buddy...You fucked up when you didn't know when to stop...When you didn't know that the land that you stole was enough!

We realize that now and our war with you from now on is not going to be using two rusted Jordanian tanks...It will be a long bloody and painful war whereby I will teach you that you made a mistake being a greedy thief as opposed to a regular one...You also made a mistake when you held your Jewish people hostages to this Fascist ideology!

And it will only get better from now on!

#24     Aug 6, 2006