Saudi religious leader blasts Hizbullah

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Don't forget the grand scale Muzlim fratricide occurring in Algeria & Sudan.

#11     Aug 5, 2006
  2. It's almost everywhere that muslims are the majority.

Is there even one country that is overwhelmingly muslim that isn't in some state of perpetual war or run by a dictator that puts it down?

Does such a place exist?

#12     Aug 5, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

Well you have to understand this terrorist bitch is'nt dumb. He knows that if the Shiites win any more symphathy with the Saudi population, he'll be screwed in the future. When the Iraqi + Iranians Shiites attack his wahabi ass in the future, his head will be the first one on the chopping block. You kind of can smell his desperation from his latest "fatwa" or what ever the
    Fk these terrorists call it.

#13     Aug 5, 2006
  4. Let me get this straight. You move into Gaza as an Arab Sunni from Qatar. Now you declare that you think they are lower than the scum on a camel's private parts. You hate Israel with all your passion and are thrilled to see them at war. Infidels will be dealt with later. You declare yourself as a Pagan.

Are you for real? Do you still have your front teeth? Do you enjoy living a life set on hating everything and everyone? You're in Gaza to show people a better way?

Is there a living, breathing Arab on this planet that isn't set in a death spiral to hate someone else or play the blame game for the hair growing in their @ss?

#14     Aug 5, 2006
  5. bsmeter

bsmeter

Or maybe he's seen the light?

Or maybe not.

If the Shiites take over the region, all his zionists enemies have to do is control a few of the mullahs. Unlike the sunis the shia are like lemmings, they'll jump off a high bridge if that's what the local mullah wants. So all you have to do is control a few local mullahs and you control the whole population. That saves money too, you no longer have to worry about command, control and financing of the media and the military industrial complex.

And I do think that's where this big bloody chess game is headed, shiite control of the entire region, and eventual control of the Shiites by some zionist entity.

All Paid for in blood and money by the American Taxpaying Goyim. :D

#15     Aug 5, 2006
  6. Malaysia?

#16     Aug 5, 2006
  7. Malyasia isnt exactly a "liberal" sort of place, hap-you'd probably like it:)

#17     Aug 5, 2006
  8. When I talk about foreign presence you stupid zionist, I am talking about military presence.

The Middle East is full of foreign guests who know us for who we are and will never giving in our land for all of the money on earth.

It is the Brooklyn zionists like you who are not welcome in our land for they are the masters of theft death and destruction.

Go back to Qatar? Fuck you you little maggot! I am a pure blooded Palestinian that traces his blood line to before the egyptian slaves decided to start their first theft.

I am here in Canada until the 8th and will be back in my ancestor's land you Khzarah piece of shit.

#18     Aug 5, 2006
  9. And when I am talking about foreign presence I am talking about you in Canada and I bet my definition is as good as yours. Regareless I suppose the presence of the US troops in Kuwait must be bothering you, right? That's not a surprise of course:

"About 450,000 Palestinians lived in Kuwait before the Iraqi invasion. Most were expelled or pressured to leave after liberation, and the Palestinian community has dwindled to around 9,000. "
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1361060.stm

And in lebanon:
    "More than half of the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon live in overcrowded and unhygienic camps and settlements. Excluded from state support and banned from working in more than 70 professions, they face a multitude of socio-economic and health problems, and rely on continued assistance from the international community."
    http://ec.europa.eu/echo/field/gaza/jo-le-sy_en.htm

Your problems have nothing to do with Israel of the US or foreign presence in the arab world or military presense or zionist conspiracy, palestinians are hated and despised by all other arab countries. But you already knew that, did not you?

#19     Aug 5, 2006
  10. 100% bsmeter! You nailed it on the head!

That is why the fucking Whabi cowards are executing the American/ Israeli agenda by by starting this Shia Sunni shit!

It is so fucking hilarious that the same Saudis and Jordanian who supplied weapons and logistics to their terrorist groups that devastated Iraq are lecturing a legitimate resistance group about how bad they are for resisting a Fascist regime that occupies the land of three states!

And when they figured that Hizeb Allah is winning the war and the hearts of all the Arab world, they started back tracking to save face for the exact reasons bsmeter mentioned!!

And that is why...Ladies and gentlemen...Now a days...Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt are democratic and progressive states in the eyes of Condi and Israel!!

Khahahaaaaaaa

But the Saudis are not alone in it! The biggest killing, the worst bombing and the most devastation in Iraq is caused by parties such as "Ansar Al Sunnah" that were protected by the US in northern Iraq, under the no fly zone, prior to the war.

And the story gets more interesting!!

Hassan Nasrallah resists the occupation to free his prisoners and his land and what do you know...America and saudi's man Al Zawahiri comes out on a taped speech declaring that he wants to create a Muslim state that will extend from Spain to East Asia!

How mother fucking convenient! what a GREAAAAAAAT timing to create a bigger division between the two parties and to convince the world's sputdrs of the world (the herds) that Hizeb Allah and al zawahiri are the same!

Hamas wins the election and declares that civil rights are protected for every one and what do you know...Zwahiri remembers Palestine and offers his services to Hamas! How mother fucking convenient the timing is!!!

It is worthy to note that both parties told him to shut the fuck up and stick to working for his masters.

#20     Aug 5, 2006