Saudi Columnist: 'The Right of Return Is an Illusion'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Apr 12, 2007.

1. WAEL,

You have the right to return Home. Everything that is yours has been saved for you...no loss at all. Must be willing to give up nothing for everything.

This is not your home.

Yours,

Jesus

#31     Apr 12, 2007
    #32     Apr 13, 2007
  3. Thanks Jesus! All we want is an acknowledgment of the biggest crime committed against a nation. Never in the history of man kind did we witness one group of people wiping off 450 towns and villages. My Father's home was given to another family whereby they ended up sleeping in tents for 4 years. My Mother's family, from being one of the richest in Palestine, ended up living off their eldest son who was studying in England. All for what? For these bastards to come to me 59 years later to tell me that I am dreaming to ask for what is rightfully mine.

Having me saying that, I do not want to return to the exact place my father was born and raised in. All I want, all what my people want, is for the injustice to be corrected. I some times wonder if the Zionist came and acknowledged their moral responsibility for such crime, which, in a sense, an acknowledgment that the crimes they are still committing against us is unjust.

#33     Apr 13, 2007
  4. Are you going to apologize for the massacres you committed, are you going to apologize for the wars you started, are you going to apologize for thousands of terrorist attacks you carried out, are you going to apologize for hundreds of thousands of dead jews, murdered by arab armies, arab thugs, militants, terrorists.

Are you going to apologize for the kidnapping of Israeli citizens by Hezbollah and Hamas, are you going to apologize for the expulsion of almost a million jews from arab states after 1948, are you going to offer them the right of return, are you going to compensate them for their suffering and the loss of property?

Or you only want Israel to apologize, mostly for the fact that it exists, fights back and refuses to turn the other cheek.

PS when I say you I mean the arab world and the palestinians, no one needs your personal apology Wael.

#34     Apr 13, 2007
    #35     Apr 13, 2007
    #36     Apr 13, 2007
  7. Any attack against any civilian target is criminal! Be it a Palestinian or Zionist. PERIOD!!

These attacks, carried by Hamas, Jihad or any other Palestinian group fall under that category. PERIOD!

WE Should apologize, not to you Zionists, but to the parents of these innocent people who were needlessly killed.

I am not waiting for a Zionist like you to apologize for we are, according to your fascist ideology, less human and unworthy to be regretful over, never mind apologize for what you did to us.

What I am waiting for, let us not mix apples and oranges here, is an acknowledgment of your direct responsibility for what happened to my people throughout the past 59 years until our present time and the acknowledgment of my right as of return and my right to exercise my right anyway I see fit. Not a Saudi and definetly not you who caused all of my people's pain.

Me apologizing to these families is what distinguish me from you dddooo. While you are a fascist zionist...I am not!!!!

p.s. When are you going to stop using this Mosad operated wikipedia site to back your argument. You know that while they claim to be "neutral" they do not allow any opposing arguments aside from the ones provided by the Mosad information Bureau.

#37     Apr 13, 2007
  8. As I said before no one needs your personal apology and I don't see the arab world or the Palestinian government apologizing. They are not apologizing for the wars they started, for the massacres of jews they instigated, for terror attacks they carried out. So don't expect Israel to apologize either for a number of mistakes and crimes that bad Jewish/Israeli apples have undoubtedly committed during the last 100 years. And don't expect Israel to take responsibility for what has been happening to palestinians during the last 60 years for should they have accepted the partition in 1948 they would have been the most prosperous arabs in the middle east today. Let alone the fact that for 20 years they were occupied by Egypt and Jordan, not by Israel, yet even then their Jihad was against Israel, not against their occupiers.

#38     Apr 13, 2007
  9. Brother WAEL,

That would be like me demanding apology from Pontius Pilate and the gang who crucified me. But what I learned is this:

That's one of my sayings from the gospel of Thomas.

You do not yet understand this world, and what it is for. It is made for injustice, for it is an injustice.

Within 120 years, I predict that everybody in this world will die...except for a few lucky...and a few who understand what this world really is...a mirage in a desert.

Should someone apologize for the death of 6 billion bodies in the next 120 years? Who is to blame for this?

To look for any homeland in this world, let alone Palestine, is to look for a mirage in the desert.

As for seeking apologies, it does not reflect an understanding of this world, let alone Zionism. Zionism is symbolic of the mentality of anyone who values this world as a home. All such thought systems are insane, and produce insane behavior.

And you thought Zionists were insane? Brother, that is but the tip of the iceberg. What is really insane is that all this is being done to yourselves at your own hand.

What if I told you that your family hired Zionists to expel them from their land so that they could suffer for 59 years? Perhaps you would think me insane. But that is the truth. It is the truth about all suffering in this world....not just your family.

That is why I say, you do not understand what this world is for!. This world - its purpose - is for self-punishment. It is where the Son of God comes to suffer and die! All else is merely obfuscation.

In my case, I hired Romans to crucify me. Do I blame them? No. I merely stated the truth to Pontius Pilate: "You would not have power over me unless it had been given you from above".

"From above" means that minds are joined at higher levels in which the scenarios enacted in the earth are scripted out in secret agreement. The Palestinians have a secret agreement with the Zionists to do the dirty work of self-punishment, while the Palestinians wash their hands clean. But that is a delusion.

Instead, you should begin a campaign of washing clean the hands of the Zionists who merely keep their agreements with your determination to punish yourselves.

In this way, you will begin to see the world for what it is: a hoax. Hoax, illusion, farce, corpse, tragedy, nightmare...these are all words for the same thing: This world is a mirage in the desert.

You can never wake up to this so long as you desire an apology. You desire an apology so you cannot wake up! Have you ever thought about it that way? Blame is the way to remain asleep, and it is just as much a farce as the insanity that compels humanity to hire others to beat themselves up.

Think about this a minute.

It requires X amount of insanity for insane minds to expel your family from their homes and make them suffer for 59 years. Why does X amount of insanity need to be ascribed to other minds? In reality, there is only one mind! That is the truth! So either way you look at it, you do it to yourself!

I merely explain how you can stop doing this to yourself, so that you can begin a life of peace and joy on your way back to your real Home. That is done by forgiving everyone for everything you think they have done to you. That is the only way you can return to sanity, and to your Home!

You are a Son of God, and this world is not worth of you. You can let it go.

Jesus

#39     Apr 13, 2007