Saudi Arabia 'offers airspace' for Israel attack on Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildfirepow, Oct 1, 2009.

1. To be honest, I could care less what happens in the middle east as long as Canada stays safe.

-----------------------

Don't say it too loud. Everyone gets a turn in the middle east just a matter of time.

Years ago, who cares, who is fighting in Afghan. Now we have our turn.

#11     Oct 1, 2009
  2. I was reponding to this line

""The whole speech about wiping Israel off the map is just one example of his racism towards Jews "

you repeated the lie that he said he wanted to "wipe israel off the map"

then defended the statement by claiming half of it

i dont know or care if he is 'racist against jews'. but even if he were, it wouldn t make the LIE that he said he was going to 'wipe them off the map" true

nice try trying to slide the logical falacies

#12     Oct 1, 2009
  3. Oh yeah? How do you feel about suicide bombings by arabs vs. other arabs?

#13     Oct 1, 2009
  4. I care about Afghanistan simply because of 09/11. This is a necessary war for Canada. As for Iran or Israel? Fuck em both for all I care.

#14     Oct 1, 2009
  5. A terroist act carried against civilians.

Regards,

Sameeh

#15     Oct 1, 2009
  6. Let me just remind you that the threat to "wipe Israel off the map" was condemned by the US, the European Union, the United Nations the office of Kofi Annan and representatives of Fatah. The statement was also translated into english as "wiping israel off them map" by Al-Jazeera and several official Iranian news agencies.

Well, I guess they all lie but virulently anti-Israel Juan Cole and a bunch of like-minded anonymous Israel-hating lunatics on the internets tell the truth.

#16     Oct 1, 2009
  7. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

I remind all, that Iran has no Central Bank.

This is a War to join the Illuminati, through control of the money supply.

I have an issue with
    Israel's flag- as it resembles occult, and not a reflection of true jewish tradition.

Illuminati involvement, concerns me as well, as using the Country Israel- as a pawn to cultivate war, world war III and any other means of bringing in their new world order.

Let's not forget Israel's attack on one of our very own US ships, the The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a neutral United States Navy technical research ship.

#17     Oct 1, 2009
  8. Thank you Momo. Sameeh has no clue.

#18     Oct 1, 2009
  9. it's still a misquote

in that clip he says that people shout 'death to Israel' (and I'm not saying I approve of that)

that's NOT the same as saying "i will wipe Israel off the map' nor does it make a misquote of another statement true

again more twisting of words to provoke the USA going to YET ANOTHER war

earlier this year, Israel did not say "death to Palestinians"

they just went in and killed a thousand of them

arabs are talk

israel is action

#19     Oct 1, 2009
  10. in that clip he says that people shout 'death to Israel'
    Are you for real? He is not some illiterate Ahmed Q. Public in Tehran. He is the leader of a soon-to-be nuclear nation shouting "Death to Israel" to his supporters. How more obvious do you think he needs to be before people like you understand his intentions.

arabs are talk
    He is not an arab... let alone the fact that several wars, two intifada, thousands of terror attacks and tens of thousands of rockets are hardly just talk.

israel is action
    thank god. That's the only reason Israel still is.

#20     Oct 1, 2009