Saturday September 23rd Traders Club Webcast

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MichaelNorris, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Prevail, this is the reply I got back from Sam Seiden. Also for more detailed info on his strategies you will be able to get a lot more details during his free 3 hour presentation he will be doing for the club, so be sure to attend that if you can this Saturday by webcast.

Sam's reply Prevail's question:

"Any and all influences on price are reflected in price. Therefore, all we need to consider is price. We quantify supply and demand with price action alone. What makes a trade low risk and high reward is where the entry is taken. Entries taken at Peak Demand levels that are far from Peak Supply are as low risk and high reward as you can get".

Sam Seiden

#11     Sep 21, 2006
  2. Countdown to meeting. Webcast is just 15 hours away, tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM EST on Saturday.

If you have not registered yet be sure to do so, or if you have registered and did not get the log in instructions and password, you can send me an email to michaelnorris@ij.net , as some of the registrations or replies get lost in internetland and never arrive to their intended party.

#12     Sep 22, 2006
  3. Countdown to meeting, less than 10 hours before webcast starts at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.

#13     Sep 22, 2006
  4. Meeting starts in an hour and half at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.

#14     Sep 23, 2006
  5. dan05

dan05

Hi Michael,

I do agree with you on that TA most are a derivative of price.
    I use a mix of 2 indicators, that I believe are realy not lagging.

1. A Predictive Indicator provided by www.tradingpro.com. So far the only predictive indicator I found.
    2. Market Profiling. It does have volume in its algorithm, so it add a dimension to my analysis.

So far, both indicators have provedn to be very profitable.

Any thought?

#15     Sep 24, 2006
  6. billp

billp

MichaelNorris

Is the meeting recorded? If so where can I find it. Thanks

#16     Sep 30, 2006