Satoshi Nakamoto

Discussion in 'Economics' started by RainMaker3000, Jan 14, 2020.

1. "The issuing power of currency shall be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.”

"One trillion for the wake of death"

'I came, I saw, I conquered'

2. dozu888

dozu888

what? is this supposed to be a praise post for satoshi?

restored to the people my ass.... he got rich himself by taking the first how many coins at 2 pennies per coin?

I assure you the Fed with all the guns and missiles will crack down these scam artists.

3. I assure you he does not need money, for he is above the level of the common man or any Republic...

4. dozu888

dozu888

this sounds so cultish brain washing I don't even know what to say.... if he is above money then he should give up all the coins to the poor then.

Amatrue and Nobert like this.
  5. dozu888

dozu888

the cryptards actually believe this shit.... unreal.

athlonmank8 likes this.
  6. d08

d08

He doesn't exist.

Nobert and athlonmank8 like this.
  7. I think it's pretty much agreed that Satoshi was a group like Bourbaki.

8. d08

d08

One article suggested it's a group on uni students from Estonia. They published a thesis on what was essentially about crypto mechanisms and a few years before the term was coined.

9. He prefers you think he does not exist, because to exist among people that think like animals is unbearable to him...it's a shame, people love money...

Trader Curt likes this.
  10. I bet they're kicking themselves for formatting the hard drives with the keys

#10     Jan 14, 2020