"Satoshi" at court

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, May 4, 2019.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Amazing, how people like him make it through the year. I skimmed through the article. Maybe one day when I'm on the heavenly thrown I will finish reading the article

He really could be Satoshi, I think there's a 25% chance he just might be. He's just portrayed himself in a way that nobody can believe him since he is so unprofessional. But then again I think 75% chance of him being full of crap since it sounds like he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time.

#31     Jan 16, 2020
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

#32     Feb 6, 2020
  3. schizo

schizo

He ain't Satoshi. He acts and talks like a self-conceited pompous @#×÷%&>. Such a self-important person would always take credit from the start and not bother hiding behind anonymity. Those who have taken the course in Asshole 101 should know this stuff. ;)

#33     Feb 6, 2020
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

#34     Mar 12, 2020
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

"
    For those that don't understand:

Some anonymous miner just called Craig's bluff and has placed Craig Wright on the hot seat.

In the court case, Craig claimed to be locked out of his 16,000 bitcoin addresses while he waited for a "bonded courier" to arrive and unlock his "Tulip Trust" containing 1,000,000 Bitcoins ($9 bil USD)

If Craig Wright's story is true, the Tulip Trust is now unlocked and can move his coins to prove he owns them.

If Craig Wright's story is false, then he will still be unable to move any coins and his fraudulent filings will be made known to the court."

The point is: Craig is now in the hot-seat. He needs to put his money where his mouth is. The court knows that the moment has arrived: the Tulip Trust is either 1) unlocked, or 2) a lie.

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    #35     May 21, 2020
  6. nursebee

nursebee

Don't forget the China link:

And the price of Bitcoin has fallen >4% in the past 24 hours.

#36     May 21, 2020
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Let's bring this saga to an end, we have a verdict!!!

#37     Dec 7, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

So who is fake Satoshi, and who is real Satoshi? This shit will never end, like COVID

#38     Dec 7, 2021
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

You have to click the link, and read at least the CNBC report if you are not familiar with the case. Or read this thread, for fuck's sake...

#39     Dec 7, 2021
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Hey, YOU'RE the one who bumped an 18-month old thread. It is not up to me to follow up in all the old shit...It is up to you to fill us in on all the new shit.

#40     Dec 7, 2021