"Satoshi" at court

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, May 4, 2019.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Known fraudster CSW (aka Faketoshi) is in a legal battle with the late Dave Kleinman's estate. Recently he was ordered by the court to provide early Bitcoin addresses. Somebody (probably him) not so long ago tried to buy an early mining wallet online (link to it is in the second reddit link below). The plot thickens...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright

"In February 2018 the estate of Dave Kleiman initiated a lawsuit at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida against Wright over the rights to US$5,118,266,427.50 worth of bitcoin claiming that Wright defrauded Kleiman of bitcoins and intellectual property rights."

Links to the court documents in the post below:

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

https://blog.wizsec.jp/2018/02/kleiman-v-craig-wright-bitcoins.html

"In conclusion
    Most of these addresses actually have only one thing in common, which is a big clue to why they're in the list: they at some point held significant amounts of bitcoin in them.

This isn't some grand conspiracy of having stolen a million bitcoins, it's some guy browsing a "blockchain rich list", picking out a couple of addresses at random and saying "I own those" for whatever reasons, while offering no evidence except for some clumsy document backdating. "

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

So Craig's excuse was that there are some sensitive info and they have to be redacted. If true, then I was right about bitcoin being a government invention. But most likely it is just BS as usual.

4. Overnight

Overnight

It's the future. It will surpass gold for security and value.

Trader Curt likes this.
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

6. Overnight

Overnight

I did not mention bitcoin here, in this thread. You did.

"Recently he was ordered by the court to provide early Bitcoin addresses...."

"This isn't some grand conspiracy of having stolen a million bitcoins..."

"If true, then I was right about bitcoin being a government invention...."

I'm just on about cryptos in general, being the replacement for gold. It never can be.

7. johnarb

johnarb

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Still off topic to the court case.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Off topic discussions are highly discouraged. There are plenty of other threads where you can preach your mission.

And didn't you know that BSV is the king, according to Satoshi? :)

johnarb likes this.
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo