Satellites for $250 per week: great investment!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Dec 19, 2012.

1. The tech has been here for quite awhile, and more than a couple are all ready orbiting. Nothing new in terms of tech, but in terms of offering the public, may offer something new. How it can be used and what can be done beyond what is available, public is another issue and why pay for what is all ready offered. Personal satellites maybe a real invasion issue.

#31     Jan 4, 2013
  2. Thanks but i am not sure what you mean----, what do you mean by invasion issue? you mean privacy?? and in what way?

surf

#32     Jan 4, 2013
  3. When people/companies start investing/buying personal satelltes they will look for options to use them to their personal benefit. I think that explains it. This has the potential to go way beyond GPS monitoring that individuals have available. On the one hand it is a business opportunity and so be it, but I can also see it being used very easily by companies and individuals for less than ethical purposes.
    Yea, I know that would never happen. LOL

#33     Jan 4, 2013
  4. Please understand that in the late '60's we flew aircraft over Vietnam; at a very high altitude, think SR-71, and could read numbers on prisoners with the photography available. That is a given today. Think what a personal satellite maybe capable of today. Fairly obvious the potential for abuse if you want to pay for it.

#34     Jan 4, 2013
  5. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

I"m pretty sure these are not photo recon satellites....

#35     Jan 4, 2013
  6. Most likely they can be equipped for whatever the client would like to have as a mission.

#36     Jan 6, 2013
  7. For all the people that can't understand what is being offered.. my heartfelt condolences.. No really, they don't tell you plainly that you get your own Arduino experimenter's hardware and access to 25 sensors, all housed in a satellite in space, all accessible via the internet. They don't make that abundantly clear, anywhere, in all their messages.

#37     Jan 6, 2013