Satellites for $250 per week: great investment!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Dec 19, 2012.

1. You are hell bent on destruction, Pekelo. WHY? Too bad your credibility is lacking and facts are not accurate.

surf

#21     Dec 30, 2012
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

In what department? I like that YOU are the one bringing up credibility issues. :)

By the way as your reading comprehension goes, I didn't say it WAS a Ponzi, I said it WOULD be great for one...All the necessary ingredients are there...

Happy Skiing New year!

P.S.: I couldn't fail to notice, that you actually didn't have any argument to the contrary...:eek:

#22     Dec 30, 2012
  3. Why don't you actually present some facts. You want people to invest present the facts. Show us the income statements or you lose all credibility.

#23     Dec 30, 2012
  4. ok, mr. wonderful--- sorry i don't hold your hand and do your DD for you-- i presented what I believe is a real, legit and possible $$ making investment that you can participate in for $1000.00---soon it will be too late-- Kleiner Perkins is looking closely right now-- either play or don't play-- no money for those in the peanut gallery.

surf:confused:

#24     Dec 31, 2012
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

One of the tricks of Madoff's was: "I don't take in more capital, but I might make an exception with you."

So you feel priviledged to be "in". Or hurry, because it is going to be too late! Another ingredients... :)

But seriously speaking. If the entry to the business is rather low, what protects this business against competitors? What if Google decides this is a good source of revenue and becomes the 800 pounds gorilla in this area? They have the brainpower and satellites already anyway...

Looks like these guys are already ahead of them:

http://www.intelsat.com/

Or these:

http://www.echostarsatelliteservices.com/Services.aspx

And these too:

http://www.sintelsat.com/

#25     Dec 31, 2012
  6. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

I know JOBS Act is changing the way solicitation rule works for these start ups - but not being in the PE or angel space, is there really no more limitations on this sort of stuff?

#26     Dec 31, 2012
  7. I'm just dipping my toe into the space, so I am far from well versed on the regulations-- i do know these guys www.secondmarket.com blew the lid off the old way of doing things. Just like hedgebay did for hedge fund access--- its a new world now.

surf

PS i think the regs are unable to keep up with the speed of change-----

#27     Dec 31, 2012
  8. Answer the question buddy. You need money, work for it. Dig up the facts like a gopher. Show some value added. Honestly, 1k is bullshit money, I could lift you really high if I wanted to.

#28     Jan 1, 2013
  9. I like what I see with this company. Do tell, my brother.

surf

#29     Jan 1, 2013
    #30     Jan 4, 2013