Sarah's Latest Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Hey man your the one dedicating a whole thread about being jealous of Palins clothing.

#11     Oct 22, 2008
  2. AGREED. you're trying to convince a political shill with a rational argument. won't work

#12     Oct 22, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

I'm not jealous, I'm just pointing out the latest hypocrisy of "the People's" Republican Party.

You can't claim to be a part of "small-town America" when your wardrobe costs as much as Paris Hilton's.

GOP = Greedy Opportunistic Plutocrats.

Once again -- but with extreme irony this time -- the emperor has no clothes. :D

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Kut2k2 i just want you to know that i think the democrats are the worst party ever because democrats starts with a D.

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. Reading about this so called scandal brings a thought to mind...thou protest too much.
    Here's a party which appears to have a candidate with a double digit lead, Mac can't get out of his own way, and things seem to be a lock for Obama. Yet the left is all freaked out over Sara. Something ain't right here. Either the polls are trumped up, or the left is so completely insecure they've lost what little touch they had with reality. You're about to lead the nation...grow the fuck up.

#15     Oct 23, 2008
  6. I am? Cool, I've always wanted to lead the nation.

No, the reality is much simpler -- it's scandal number 752 for the Republicans -- and it shows how elitist the Republican leadership is.

The reason that it's worth discussing is not because it shows elitism, but once again the Republicans have attacked their opponents for the very thing they themselves are guilty of, on par with meth addicted gay Republicans screaming about family values.

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. The fake democrat defending GOP again. "You're about to lead the nation." When did you stop pretending you're a democrat?

#17     Oct 23, 2008
  8. Come on. Have a heart. Cant' you realize how disgusting it is for the Democrats to see a real woman who has some sexuality and beauty, as well as smarts?

They're the party of Boxer, Waters, that fucking wack job from Ct., Rosa DeLa Lunyor whatever. Ruth Bader Ginsberg,

Everytime the Dems get a decent looking woman, Teddy takes them for a drive.

How did he beat that rap? What happened? Anybody?

:confused:

#18     Oct 23, 2008
  9. Yeah, I know, every time I see Ann Coulter's ugly face on the screen, I want to chop off my dick.

#19     Oct 23, 2008
  10. I agree about Teddy and will always remember Mary Jo but I'm sorry.... Sarah P is still stupid ...she does not have "smarts" and if ANY of you neo con's would admit that it would really change my attitude.

#20     Oct 23, 2008