Sarah Palin's Views on Abstinence Lead to Second Grandchild

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Thats why conservatives like Sarah should teach more then abstinence to their kids

#21     Jul 24, 2011
  2. Many dont consider a women's reproductive rights murder

#22     Jul 24, 2011
  3. I have an 8 year girl. I can guarantee you I won't be encouraging her to go on birth control so I can avoid having to parent.

When you grow up and have a daughter, get back to us.

#23     Jul 24, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How can you say he would not have to pay for the "Bush Wars"? About the only thing he hasn't done is Iraq, and he started Libya. From where I stand, he's about as imperialist as Bush was!

Here's a shocker, bro. Bush was only a small instrument in the economical crash that occurred. It is almost a certainty it would have occurred without him.

#24     Jul 24, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Has absolutely nothing to do with whether children obey or not.

#25     Jul 24, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

A woman's reproductive rights have nothing to do with whether or not killing an unborn child is murder. That's where the argument lies, not with reproductive "rights" as you call them. I'm not arguing for or against (I'm actually Pro Choice if you must know). But you need to open that clouded mind to see the other side's point before you can brush it aside so easily.

#26     Jul 24, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Exactly.

#27     Jul 24, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

AK 47 eviscerated again.

#28     Jul 24, 2011
  9. I do see both sides and I am against abortion once the baby can live outside the mothers womb

#29     Jul 24, 2011
  10. Libya is a NATO operation and is peanuts compared to Iraq and Afghanistan.Full scale trillion dollar wars with hundreds of thousands of troops is nothing compared to bombings from Navy ships and no ground troops

#30     Jul 24, 2011