sarah palins husband cheating with a fat chick!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Did he pay for a basic massage or the deluxe "full release" menu offering"? :confused: :eek: :D :(

2. How nice of Bristol Palin to name her baby after her.

"The National Enquirer is reporting that Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, is embroiled in a sex scandal involving an extramarital affair with a massage therapist who has been "busted for prostitution."

The Enquirer claims it has unearthed official documents showing 36-year-old Shailey Tripp was arrested for maintaining a house of prostitution in March and that cops have confiscated physical evidence that could tie Todd to the alleged affair."

"Bristol Palin Baby Son Tripp Born"
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/29/bristol-palin-baby-son-tr_n_154081.html

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

"The National Enquirer is reporting ..."

I stopped reading right there.

4. You probably didn't think John Edwards had a love child either when they reported that in 2007 right but wasn't picked up by the MSM until well into 2008? The National Enquirer has a very good track record of not being sued and/or winning if they are. There is a reason for that...They usually have at least two sources for these kind of bombshell stories in any event. Lets see if Todd and Sarah sues them for libel or not. My bet is no.

They also ran a story about Tiger Woods having an affair two months before his car crash. I would say they are definitely sleazy but considering where and from whom they get their information it usually turns out to be pretty accurate sleaze!

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Monica Lewinsky was on Larry King Live tonight. Monica really liked Larry King. Actually, she likes any guy with a desk." —David Letterman

"Monica Lewinsky told this month's Cosmo magazine that if it weren't for Bill Clinton, she would be a mom now, with two kids. Really? Not the way she was doing it." —Jay Leno

"Celebrity birthdays, today Monica Lewinsky is 28. It seemed like just yesterday she was crawling around on the floor in the Oval Office." —David Letterman

"Monica Lewinsky has gained back all the weight she lost last year. I believe that's the cover story in Newsweek. In fact, she told reporters she was even considering having her jaw wired shut, but then, nah — she didn't want to give up her sex life." —Jay Leno

"It seems Monica Lewinsky is on the loose again, teaming up with HBO to do a documentary about her affair with Bill Clinton. It's not really a documentary. It will be more of an oral history." —Jay Leno

6. fat chicks give good bjs :)

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the loser who can't get a BJ from anyone except a fat girl.

I hear they're pretty good with cigars as well.

(is she one of your coworkers from McDonalds?)

:)

8. olias

olias

agreed

#10     Feb 2, 2011